I already named my 2 boys and which should I name for boys?

My first 2 sons, their name is [name]Noah[/name] [name]Andrew[/name], 5 yrs old and [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Thomas[/name], 1 yrs old. I like first and middle names by Bible. It starts with “ah” for first name at the end because I like the names that are so rare and not very common as others.

I want to know if their names sounds good since I’m deaf and I cant speak the names with my own voice, lol!

[name]Isaiah[/name] or [name]Josiah[/name]?
What about middle name? [name]Josiah[/name] [name]David[/name]? I have no idea which name for middle name it sounds good for [name]Isaiah[/name]?

[name]Hope[/name] yall help me for an advice and I will appreciate it. :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name] there! I think that [name]Noah[/name] [name]Andrew[/name] and [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] are very handsome, and I think they sound great when said out loud. :slight_smile:

I think that [name]Isaiah[/name] and [name]Josiah[/name] are very handsome, but to me, [name]Elijah[/name] and [name]Josiah[/name] are too similar because of their matching length (syllables), long I sounds, and ah endings. Because of this, I can personally better see [name]Isaiah[/name] with [name]Elijah[/name], although I think they’re very similar (almost too similar). (I know I’d personally get tongue tied saying them together, but that’s just me.)

I saw that you’re looking for unusual names, so I thought I’d mention that [name]Isaiah[/name] is quite popular (# 42), as so is [name]Josiah[/name], at #96. You can look up a name’s popularity ranking by typing it into the “check out a name” box in the left column.

Middle names for [name]Isaiah[/name] (the flow depends on your last name), in keeping with your sons’ classic middles:

[name]Isaiah[/name] [name]Charles[/name]
[name]Isaiah[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Isaiah[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]

I also like [name]Isaiah[/name] [name]Jude[/name]. :slight_smile:

What about another Biblical name that doesn’t have the -ah theme?

[name]Abraham[/name]
[name]Asher[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]David[/name]
[name]Daniel[/name]
[name]Ezra[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Raphael[/name]
[name]Samson[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]

With the -ah theme, what about [name]Micah[/name]?

Good luck!

P.S. I think more people will see this thread if you post it in the “Boys Names” section.

Best wishes to you! :slight_smile:

[name]Noah[/name] [name]Andrew[/name] and [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] are great, but I agree with the other poster that I think you can do better than [name]Isaiah[/name] and [name]Josiah[/name], as both (especially [name]Josiah[/name]) sound like [name]Elijah[/name].

Here are some other options, and other Apostle names for the middle name:

[name]Jeremiah[/name] [name]Peter[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Micah[/name] [name]Philip[/name]
[name]Zachariah[/name] [name]James[/name]

I like the suggestions of [name]Micah[/name] and [name]Zachariah[/name] if you want to keep with the -ah ending because their sounds are distinct from [name]Noah[/name] and [name]Elijah[/name]. The others like [name]Isaiah[/name] and [name]Josiah[/name] are too similar.

I really like the name [name]Josiah[/name] and I am partial to it because it is my brother’s name. His middle name is [name]Levi[/name], and I just think [name]Josiah[/name] [name]Levi[/name] sounds really great together. I guess that would be my suggestion for you?

I like [name]Josiah[/name] [name]David[/name] if you want to carry on the theme.

Otherwise [name]David[/name] [name]Josiah[/name].

[name]David[/name], [name]Noah[/name], [name]Eli[/name].

[name]How[/name] about [name]Benaiah[/name]? Not sure what would be a good mn for that, though. Maybe [name]Asher[/name]. [name]Benaiah[/name] [name]Asher[/name].

I agree that [name]Josiah[/name] [name]David[/name] sounds nice. Also [name]Isaiah[/name] [name]Daniel[/name]… or [name]Zachariah[/name] [name]James[/name]. (You picked wonderful names for your first two boys!!)

[name]Jerimiah[/name]/[name]Jeremiah[/name] or [name]Jedidiah[/name]/[name]Jedediah[/name]