I can finally try for a baby!

I just wanted to come here to share my exciting news. I haven’t spoken to anyone else about this outside a few family members. And I know people here are very supportive so I just want to share my news.

I unfortunately suffered my 2nd miscarriage earlier this year which absolutely devastated me. I then suffered complications that the hospital were unsure of what it all was. At one point they were testing for a very life threatening complication which scared the life out of me. After alot of tests and 9 months of waiting I finally had a procedure today to sort my womb out.

I’m happy to report that all the bits that were causing the issues have been removed and my consultant told me to have 2 periods and then I can try again to get pregnant.

I am absolutely over the moon! I have been worried for 9 months that I can’t have anymore kids and I feel like I can finally breathe now.

Maybe it’s not a sign but my house was surrounded by beautiful rainbows yesterday so maybe that’s my babies in heaven sending me a sign that a rainbow baby is coming soon! :pray::rainbow:

I just wanted to share my news as I’m just so happy after doing posts before about my struggles the past 9 months it’s just nice to report that it’s all over now and happier days are ahead. 🩷🧡

16 Likes

Congradulations!!! That is so exciting and I am happy that your burdens and stressed was back off, and there are no complications and you can have kids!!:blush::blush::blush:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

That sounds like a stressful and scary time, and I’m sorry you went through that. Here is all the best wishes for a rainbow baby in the very close future.

Congratulations!!! That’s so wonderful! Sending you the best wishes for a future beautiful rainbow baby!
:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Congratulations! That’s so exciting! Good luck on your TTC journey xx :tada::sparkles: