My kids are Izabella, Holden, Milo, Penelope and Everett
I’m having a baby girl next month
I can’t decide between Theodora or Cordelia
Cordelia I like the full name if we used a nickname it would be Delia or Cora
For Theodora if we use a nickname it would be, Theo, Thea,
Thora
1 Like
I love [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]! I find [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] a touch stuffy, and think [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] pairs especially nicely with her siblings. I’m also obsessed with [name_f]Cora[/name_f] as a nn.
1 Like
I voted [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] because I think it sounds just a touch better with sisters [name_f]Izabella[/name_f] & [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], but I don’t think you can go wrong with either name! Both are great, and you have excellent nicknames picked out (my votes would be for [name_f]Cora[/name_f] or Thea).
1 Like
you can’t go wrong, but I just prefer how [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] flows and feels (both in your set + more generally)
1 Like
A hard choice as both are gorgeous, but another vote for [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] here! 
Eeeep, what a blast from the past! It’s been a while but it’s nice to see you again! [name_m]You[/name_m] and your literary kiddos always make my heart so happy when I see their names together. And because of that, I couldn’t help but vote for [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] - [name_f]Cora[/name_f], [name_f]Delia[/name_f], [name_f]Della[/name_f], [name_f]Lia[/name_f], [name_m]Dia[/name_m], or even [name_f]Dora[/name_f] are all gorgeous nicknames (though I am partial to just Cora!), and she fits perfectly with your older children. I don’t think you could go wrong with either one, but [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] definitely feels “right” for me! All the best!