I describe my family and you name them 1

I saw that somewhere and decided to give it a try.

Father’s side

Grandfather(66): Although I don’t remember much from him, I’ve been told that he was a stern man that loved alcohol, cigarettes and the Soviet Union. Worked as a truck driver. He was a traditional man with completely white hair as long as I remember.
Name:

Grandmother(65): She is a plump practical lady with short straight bleached hair. Owns more than a 100 pots of flowers. Works as a peddler from time to time. She is very reserved and respected from the rest of the family.
Name:

My father(48): He has salt and pepper hair and has a healthy vegetarian lifestyle. Likes to have control on things and likes to push himself to the the limit. Sometimes he gets nervous and hurts the wrong people.
Name:

My mother(49): She is tall and slim with short blond hair and glasses. A biology teacher and a workaholic. Always improves herself. Very kindhearted and loving and also patient. The most hardworking person I know.
Name:

Me(17): I am rather short with dyed red hair and large glasses. A student that likes to take up many hobbies and then doesn’t find enough time for them. I like to read and play the piano. I have a strict plan to achieve my goals and try my best to follow it.
Name:

My brother(10): He is a nerd kid with brown hair and glasses. Loves video games, tank engines, airplanes, submarines and everything about the WWII. He is very creative and draws really well.
Name:

My father’s sister(32): She is plump as my grandmother and likes fashion. Likes to have fun and travels a lot. Owns a children centre and loves her job. Still thinks like a teenager.
Name:

Her husband(40): He is a well-built man with no education but owns a great business. Sometimes he is kind of grim. In his free time he walks dogs and likes to be around nature.
Name:

Their daughter(12): She is an athletic girl with dark blonde hair and always owns the latest pieces of technology. Beside sports, animals are her other passion. Very helpful and friendly.
Name:

Their son(6): A little guy with a huge mischievous smile. Very energetic and playful. He is a troublesome lad that hurts himself a lot. Has a short attention span.
Name:

Father’s side

Grandfather (66): [name_m]Fredrick[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] ‘[name_m]Fred[/name_m]’

Grandmother (65): [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Lilly[/name_f]’

My father (48): [name_m]Leonard[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] ‘[name_m]Lenny[/name_m]’

My mother (49): [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Diane[/name_f]

Me (17): [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Diane[/name_f] ‘[name_u]Ollie[/name_u]’

My brother (10): [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] ‘[name_u]Max[/name_u]’

My father’s sister (32): [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

Her husband (40): [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] ‘[name_m]Liam[/name_m]’

Their daughter (12): [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] ‘[name_u]Ari[/name_u]’

Their son (6): [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] ‘[name_m]Ozzy[/name_m]’

Father’s side

Grandfather (66): [name_m]Richard[/name_m] [name_m]Franklin[/name_m]

Grandmother (65):[name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Gwen[/name_f]’ [name_f]Maria[/name_f]

My father (48): [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Gregory[/name_m]

My mother (49): [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f]

Me (17): [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] ‘[name_u]Jess[/name_u]’ [name_f]Paige[/name_f]

My brother (10): [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] ‘[name_m]Ben[/name_m]’ [name_m]Cole[/name_m]

My father’s sister (32): [name_f]Gina[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]

Her husband (40): [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] ‘[name_m]Matt[/name_m]’ [name_m]Daniel[/name_m]

Their daughter (12): [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]

Their son (6): [name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]

FATHER’S SIDE

Grandfather: [name_m]Ivan[/name_m] [name_m]Nikolai[/name_m]
Grandmother: [name_f]Elise[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f]

Father: [name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m]
Mother: [name_f]Delia[/name_f] [name_f]Tyra[/name_f]

Daughter: [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Kara[/name_f]
[name_m]Son[/name_m]: [name_u]Stanley[/name_u] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]

Aunt: [name_f]Lita[/name_f] [name_f]Carly[/name_f]
Uncle: [name_m]Harold[/name_m] [name_u]Tony[/name_u]

Cousin: [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_u]Hayden[/name_u]