I feel like I've exhausted every option: Otto, Rupert, and?

Hello, friends! :white_heart:

I’m coming to you with a very dramatic question today, as I’m feeling a little frustrated in my searches. :laughing:

I’ve recently fallen in love with the names [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] “Otter” and [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] “Bear/Rueby” as brothers, and I’ve been in the process of looking for a name for their little sibling (primarily a brother, although I will eventually need to find a sister name) for several days and haven’t found anything I adore as much as [name_m]Otto[/name_m] and Rupert’s names! In true [name_f]Mollie[/name_f] fashion, this has frustrated me to no end, and I’ve decided to ask you all for help.

On [name_m]Otto[/name_m] and [name_m]Rupert[/name_m]: [name_m]Otto[/name_m] and [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] are both family names, and my original inspiration for the combo came from [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Ludwig[/name_m], a direct combination from my family tree that I love. I switched [name_m]Ludwig[/name_m] out for another artist’s name that was in my tree without thought, and the combination fell into my lap perfectly! When picking Rupert’s name, I was hoping to find a name with the nickname [name_m]Rueby[/name_m], and I ended up finding [name_m]Rupert[/name_m], [name_m]Ruben[/name_m], and [name_m]Rufus[/name_m]. Given the fact that I found some gold with Otto’s combo in my family, I decided to look for some inspiration there for this name as well and came across the combo [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m], which quickly solidified [name_m]Henry[/name_m] as the middle name. I decided on [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] soon afterwards and was pleased to find the name also had an animal connection, as there is a children’s comic called [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m]!

Looking for their siblings’ names: Of course, just two names in a set is not good enough for me, so I quickly decided to find another name! I went through nearly a dozen Nameberry articles that I thought had names that fit the theme or vibe of [name_m]Otto[/name_m] and [name_m]Rupert[/name_m], as well as my own lists, and had nearly 250 names gathered by the end of this! I narrowed it down to the names that I wrote down more than once and my other favorites, and then from there, I separated it into middle and first options and narrowed it down to a top ten from there. Deciding that I wanted them to have a brother first and foremost, I went through to find which of the names had animal connections and ended up with the top three of [name_m]Franklin[/name_m], [name_m]Humphrey[/name_m], and [name_m]Morris[/name_m] for first names, and [name_m]George[/name_m] and [name_m]Laszlo[/name_m] for middle names. For a few days, I’d thought I’d decided on [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m], but something in me says he’s just not perfect. I think largely because he didn’t come to me naturally from looking at family names, but instead from a process of elimination. So while I do think [name_m]Otto[/name_m], [name_m]Rupert[/name_m], and [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] are sweet together, I’m just not sure. Both [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] and [name_m]George[/name_m] are family names, which is something I’m really liking in this set, but gah, why can’t I settle on him?! He also does have an animal (turtle) connection, something that has become a non-negotiable requirement for me in this set.

And for some guidance of names I liked, here is (a portion of) the names from my initial searchings:

Boys:
[name_m]Albert[/name_m]
[name_m]Amos[/name_m]
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
[name_m]Barney[/name_m]
[name_m]Basil[/name_m]
[name_m]Bertie[/name_m]
[name_m]Bruce[/name_m]
[name_m]Casper[/name_m]
[name_m]Clovis[/name_m]
[name_m]Clyde[/name_m]
[name_m]Concord[/name_m]
[name_m]Darwin[/name_m]
[name_m]Earl[/name_m]
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m]
[name_m]Earnest[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Franklin[/name_m]
[name_m]Frederick[/name_m]
[name_m]George[/name_m]
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_m]Gilbert[/name_m]
[name_m]Gus[/name_m]
[name_m]Harvey[/name_m]
[name_m]Herbert[/name_m]
[name_m]Horatio[/name_m]
[name_m]Humphrey[/name_m]
[name_m]Ignatius[/name_m] (one of my top middle options, though didn’t make it into the top 2, is also a family name)
[name_m]Ira[/name_m]
[name_m]Isidore[/name_m]
[name_m]Klaus[/name_m]
[name_m]Laszlo[/name_m]
[name_m]Lenny[/name_m]
[name_m]Linus[/name_m]
[name_m]Magnus[/name_m]
[name_m]Max[/name_m]
[name_m]Milo[/name_m]
[name_m]Monty[/name_m]
[name_m]Morris[/name_m]
[name_m]Mortimer[/name_m] (was in the third spot for middle options, but he was eliminated as he didn’t sound the best with [name_m]Franklin[/name_m], [name_m]Humphrey[/name_m], or Morris)
[name_m]Moss[/name_m]
[name_m]Murphy[/name_m]
[name_m]Otis[/name_m]
[name_m]Percy[/name_m]
[name_m]Phineas[/name_m]
[name_m]Pierre[/name_m]
[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]
[name_m]Sigmund[/name_m] (was surprisingly attached to this one)
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_m]Sylvester[/name_m]
[name_m]Victor[/name_m]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m]
[name_m]Wilbur[/name_m]
[name_m]Wilfred[/name_m]
[name_m]Woodrow[/name_m]

Girls:
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f]
[name_f]Esther[/name_f]
[name_f]Fern[/name_f]
[name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_f]Hildegarde[/name_f]
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
[name_f]Martha[/name_f]
[name_f]Mathilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f]
[name_f]Scout[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]
[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]
[name_f]Tilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Waverly[/name_f] (although, I considered this more for a boy, TBH)
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f]

And because I’ve mentioned family names so often, here’s a list of those too:

[name_f]Aemilia[/name_f]
Agatha/Agnes
[name_m]Albert[/name_m]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_m]Aloysius[/name_m]
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]
[name_f]Anne[/name_f]
[name_m]Anthony[/name_m] “Anton”
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
[name_m]Augustine[/name_m]
[name_m]Baptiste[/name_m]
Bernadine/Bernadita
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Dolores[/name_f]
[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]
[name_m]Earl[/name_m]
[name_f]Edith[/name_f]
[name_m]Edward[/name_m]
[name_m]Edwin[/name_m]
Elisabetha
[name_f]Elsie[/name_f]
[name_m]Emil[/name_m]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f]
Erhart
[name_f]Esther[/name_f]
[name_f]Eugenia[/name_f]
[name_f]Evelyn[/name_f]
[name_m]Fate[/name_m] (surname)
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Francis[/name_m]
[name_m]Franklin[/name_m]
[name_m]George[/name_m]
[name_m]Gilbert[/name_m]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Herbert[/name_m]
[name_m]Herman[/name_m]
[name_f]Hilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Hildegarde[/name_f]
[name_f]Ida[/name_f]
[name_f]Idella[/name_f]
[name_m]Ignatius[/name_m]
[name_m]Isadore[/name_m]
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
Louis/Lewis
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f]
Louisa/Louise
Ludovicus/Ludovika
[name_m]Ludwig[/name_m]
Ludwina
[name_f]Martha[/name_f]
[name_f]Mathilda[/name_f] “Tillie”
[name_f]Myrtle[/name_f]
[name_m]Nelson[/name_m]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_f]Philomena[/name_f] “Minnie”
[name_m]Ralph[/name_m]
[name_m]Sylvester[/name_m]
[name_m]Victor[/name_m]
Viola/Violet/Violetta
[name_m]Walter[/name_m]
[name_m]Wilfred[/name_m]
[name_m]Wilhelm[/name_m]
[name_m]William[/name_m]
Wonderly (surname)

I do apologize for the sheer amount of names here, I’ve just tried to pack everything in so this can hopefully be a little bit easier! This is the majority of the information I used to find [name_m]Otto[/name_m] and Rupert’s names, so it felt like the best way to get good results.

With that being said, I would love to hear what you’d suggest as sibling names for [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] and [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m], as I feel like I’ve exhausted all of my options! And how do you feel about [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] as their brother? What do you see [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] and [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] as? I’d love explanations too if you have any! And as a bonus question: what would you personally name siblings to [name_m]Otto[/name_m] and [name_m]Rupert[/name_m]? :rainbow:

1 Like

A brother for [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] and [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m], using family names as middles and trying to have an animal connection:

[name_m]Ronan[/name_m] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] (personally I don’t mind repeating initials, though I know they aren’t everyone’s thing)
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Walter[/name_m] nn [name_m]Kit[/name_m]
[name_m]Pascal[/name_m] [name_m]Herbert[/name_m] (is the chameleon from Tangled enough of an animal connection? I always associate the name!)
[name_m]Thaddeus[/name_m] [name_m]Nelson[/name_m] nn [name_m]Teddy[/name_m], [name_m]Tad[/name_m], or Tadpole
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] nn [name_m]Teddy[/name_m]
[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] nn [name_f]Bunny[/name_f]
[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Baptiste[/name_m] nn [name_m]Lynx[/name_m] (or maybe [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] to make the X even more present?)
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Ralph[/name_m] nn [name_m]Jay[/name_m]
[name_m]Howell[/name_m] [name_m]Francis[/name_m] nn [name_m]Owl[/name_m] or Owlie
[name_m]Robin[/name_m] [name_m]Ludwig[/name_m]
[name_m]Jacoby[/name_m] ‘Cub’ or ‘Cubby’

And I like [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] as their brother!

2 Likes

@EagleEyes Thank you for the response! I really do like [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Walter[/name_m] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Edwin[/name_m]! [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Ralph[/name_m] is fun too. PS: I do think that [name_m]Pascal[/name_m] is enough of a connection, I honestly didn’t even know that [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] was a thing until I read the Nameberry page, so I think as a Tangled lover, that’s an even stronger animal connection!

1 Like

I love [name_m]Felix[/name_m] as a brother to [name_m]Otto[/name_m] and [name_m]Rupert[/name_m]. He has a cat connection! From your family names , I’d pair him with [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m].
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] creates a great meaning! From my own favourite names, I might go with [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Roan[/name_m] or [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m].

3 Likes

Not sure if all of these have blatant animal connections but they all feel cohesive with Otto and Rupert… cozy, slightly old-man-ish, literary, and adventurous.

Otto Raphael, Rupert Henry, &…
Barnaby Earl (bee or bumblebee)
Chester Felix
Hamish Gilbert (ham → piglet)
Philip George (groundhog Phil)
Fergus Nelson (Gus → mouse from Cinderella)
Cecil Ignatius (Cecil the lion)
Jarvis Edwin
Gerald Anthony
Milton Aloysius (Milton the mouse)
Digby Augustine
Olaf Herman
Figaro Ludwig (cat from Pinocchio)
Hershel Oscar (deer)
Arnold Isadore (eagle/birdie)
Crawford Felix (crow/birdie)
Galvin Emil (sparrow/birdie)
Howard Francis (duck… or owl?)
Also I really really really enjoy Mortimer (nn Mouse) with your set… it feels perfect to me! I also second the suggestion of Pascal. As for Franklin George, I think he fits well with Otto and Rupert but I can definitely see what you’re saying about feeling like something is missing.

A few ideas for girls:
Paloma Dorothy (dove)
Arnelle Edith (eagle/birdie)
Beverly Ida (beaver)
Bernadette Alice (bear)
Philomena Violet (nn Minnie Mouse)
Delphine Martha (possum)
Dorcas Josephine (doe or gazelle) — I really like this one with your set!
Myrtle Destry (birdie)
Ermine Charlotte (weasel)
Hope this helped!

1 Like

I do like [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] but I don’t think it has quite the same sparkle as [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] and [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] if that makes any sense?

Maybe an alternative middle:
[name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m], [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m], [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_m]Ralph[/name_m], [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_m]Woodrow[/name_m], [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_m]Percy[/name_m], [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_m]Walter[/name_m], [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_m]Silas[/name_m]

Some new ideas:

[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m], [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and…

[name_m]Chester[/name_m] [name_m]Franklin[/name_m]
[name_m]Charlie[/name_m] [name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_m]Bastian[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m]
[name_m]Sidney[/name_m] [name_m]Herbert[/name_m]
[name_m]Rodger[/name_m] [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m]
[name_m]Noel[/name_m] [name_m]Edwin[/name_m]
[name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] ‘Jonty’
[name_m]Elmer[/name_m] [name_m]Franklin[/name_m]

If I were to name a brother to [name_m]Otto[/name_m] and Rupert…

[name_m]Fergus[/name_m]
[name_m]Leonard[/name_m]
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_m]Auden[/name_m]
[name_m]Lorcan[/name_m]
[name_m]Casper[/name_m]
[name_m]Winston[/name_m]

1 Like

I’ve come to recommend [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m] ‘Wolf’. [name_m]Otto[/name_m], [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] & [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m].

[name_m]Or[/name_m] [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] ‘Wolfie’. [name_m]Otto[/name_m], [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] & [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m].

[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] and [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] feel romantic and gentlemanly. I like the cosiness of [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] but I think [name_m]George[/name_m] would better complement the vibe as a first name. ‘Goose’ or Curious [name_m]George[/name_m] for the animal connection.

I would also lean towards names of [name_m]German[/name_m] origin for siblings either as first or middle names.

Middle name suggestions:

[name_m]Wilfred[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m]
[name_m]Wilfred[/name_m] [name_m]Nelson[/name_m]
[name_m]Wilfred[/name_m] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m]

[name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] [name_m]Albert[/name_m]
[name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] [name_m]Clyde[/name_m]

[name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m]
[name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Ernest[/name_m]
[name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Conrad[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] and [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] are fantastic combos, they feel soft and whimsical while classic and strong. It made me think of an [name_f]English[/name_f] castle for some reason.

I fully understand the catch with [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m], it is also classic and handsome, but the vibe just isn’t the same. It also made me think of the turtle chocolate :laughing:

Sorry in advance for any repeats. I’m sure you’ve already come across any names I mention, but I hope something at least reminds you of something else that clicks for you.

[name_f]My[/name_f] immediate thought was [name_m]Felix[/name_m], I also love [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] but I understand it’s a bit close to [name_m]Rupert[/name_m]. I also strongly second the suggestions of [name_m]Chester[/name_m].

From your list, I think the best are: [name_m]Barney[/name_m], [name_m]Casper[/name_m], [name_m]Earnest[/name_m], [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m], [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m], [name_m]Herbert[/name_m], [name_m]Magnus[/name_m], [name_m]Murphy[/name_m], [name_m]Anton[/name_m]

[name_m]Alfred[/name_m]
Basilton
[name_m]Barnaby[/name_m]
[name_m]Rafferty[/name_m]
[name_m]Claude[/name_m]
[name_m]Montgomery[/name_m]
[name_m]Louis[/name_m] / [name_m]Lewis[/name_m]
[name_m]Cornelius[/name_m] (nn Louis?)
[name_m]Alistair[/name_m]
[name_m]Albion[/name_m]
[name_m]Alonso[/name_m]
[name_m]Corentin[/name_m] / [name_m]Coren[/name_m] / [name_m]Cor[/name_m]
[name_m]Hart[/name_m]

[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m], [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and…
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Baptiste[/name_m]
[name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] [name_m]Ludwig[/name_m]
[name_m]Herbert[/name_m] [name_m]Adiel[/name_m] - nn [name_m]Hart[/name_m]?
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Hart[/name_m]
[name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] [name_m]Fate[/name_m]
[name_m]Cornelius[/name_m] [name_f]Waverly[/name_f]
[name_m]Murphy[/name_m] [name_m]Emmanuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Rudy[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] Erhart
[name_m]Claude[/name_m] [name_m]Italo[/name_m]
[name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_m]Basilio[/name_m]
[name_m]Crispin[/name_m] [name_m]Augustine[/name_m]
[name_m]Clement[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]
[name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Clemens[/name_m]
[name_m]Sigmund[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m]
[name_m]Gil[/name_m] [name_m]Ignatius[/name_m]

1 Like

@EdgeOfTheMeadow Thank you! [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] is so sweet, and I do also really like [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m].

@daisydarcy Thank you!! [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] [name_m]Earl[/name_m] “Bee” is so lovely!! I also really like [name_m]Philip[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] and [name_m]Cecil[/name_m] [name_m]Ignatius[/name_m]. [name_m]Mortimer[/name_m] “Mouse,” is brilliant! As for the girls, [name_f]Bernadette[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Philomena[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] are lovely!

@Greyblue Thank you for the response! [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m], [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_m]Woodrow[/name_m], [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_m]Percy[/name_m], and [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_m]Walter[/name_m] are great. I really like [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m], [name_m]Sidney[/name_m] [name_m]Herbert[/name_m], and [name_m]Elmer[/name_m] [name_m]Franklin[/name_m], as well as [name_m]Fergus[/name_m], [name_m]Leonard[/name_m], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m], and [name_m]Casper[/name_m]!

@kachenka Thank you for the reply! I do like [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m] “Wolf,” and [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] is lovely. [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] and [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] are sweet too!

@moonlion Thank you so much!! Your suggestions are great, particularly [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m], [name_m]Claude[/name_m], [name_m]Louis[/name_m], [name_m]Cornelius[/name_m], [name_m]Alistair[/name_m], and [name_m]Hart[/name_m]. [name_m]Sigmund[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m], [name_m]Gil[/name_m] [name_m]Ignatius[/name_m], [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Baptiste[/name_m], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Hart[/name_m], [name_m]Cornelius[/name_m] [name_f]Waverly[/name_f], [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] [name_m]Basilio[/name_m], and [name_m]Clement[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] are so sweet.

3 Likes

[name_m]Otto[/name_m], [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] and…

[name_m]Peregrine[/name_m]
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
[name_m]Frederik[/name_m]
[name_m]Friedrich[/name_m]
[name_m]Wilfred[/name_m]
[name_m]Albert[/name_m]
[name_m]Leopold[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Lysander[/name_m]
[name_m]Gregory[/name_m]
[name_m]Louis[/name_m]
[name_m]Ludo[/name_m]
[name_m]Conrad[/name_m]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m]
[name_m]Philip[/name_m]
[name_m]Ferdinand[/name_m]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]William[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_m]Benedict[/name_m] [name_m]James[/name_m] “Benno”
[name_m]Fabian[/name_m] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] “Fahd”
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] “Feeny”
[name_m]Fergus[/name_m] [name_m]Martin[/name_m] “Finch”
[name_m]Giles[/name_m] [name_m]Philip[/name_m]
[name_m]Guy[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugh[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Ivo[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] “Voss”
[name_m]Magnus[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] “Manu”
[name_m]Mungo[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] “Gull”
[name_m]Peregrine[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m]
[name_m]Ralph[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m]
[name_m]Rufus[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] “Todd”
[name_m]Valentine[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] “Enoli”

1 Like

@Etymology Thank you! I like [name_m]Peregrine[/name_m], [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m], [name_m]Leopold[/name_m], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], [name_m]Gregory[/name_m], [name_m]Louis[/name_m], and [name_m]William[/name_m] with them!

@heloise_chrissa Thank you! I really like [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] [name_m]James[/name_m], [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m], [name_m]Hugh[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], [name_m]Ivo[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m], [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m], [name_m]Peregrine[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m], [name_m]Ralph[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m], and [name_m]Valentine[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]!

1 Like