I finally have my Emrys!

I joined Nameberry 13 years ago with the username emrys and now I finally got to use the name!

[name_u]Emrys[/name_u] [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] was born in late [name_u]February[/name_u]. We didn’t settle on his middle name until after he was born, but we’re really happy we went with [name_u]Ocean[/name_u]. We’re already planning our first trip to the ocean with him in a few months :ocean: :heart:

Thank you for all your help over the years!

100 Likes

Congratulations! You chose a gorgeous name, and I’m so excited you finally got to use your longtime fave :white_heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations! His name is absolutely gorgeous, and I am happy that you got to use a name you have loved for a long time. [name_u]Welcome[/name_u], [name_u]Emrys[/name_u]! :white_heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations! That is so satisfying. Very happy to hear it.

5 Likes

Congratulations! [name_u]Emrys[/name_u] is a beautiful name and with [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] as a middle it’s so magical! All the best for your family going forwards :star:

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]Emrys[/name_u] is a stunning choice!

1 Like

[name_u]Emrys[/name_u] [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] is stunning, oh my gosh! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations :tada::tada:

I’m so happy that you have been blessed with your little [name_u]Emrys[/name_u]! Such a gorgeous name so magical and [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] is perfection only adding to the overall mystical magical flair.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] you enjoy every moment with your newest addition including your trip to the ocean :ocean:

1 Like

Huge congratulations!

1 Like

congratulations! such a cool story, I love the name!

1 Like

Congratulations :whale: x

1 Like

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world [name_u]Emrys[/name_u] [name_u]Ocean[/name_u]!
I love the name [name_u]Emrys[/name_u], and it has a very cool meaning!
:ocean::sparkles::feather:

1 Like

Huge congratulations!! You picked a truly perfect name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations!! [name_u]Emrys[/name_u] [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] is so so beautiful!

1 Like

Congratulations! He has a dashing name :heart:

1 Like

Congrats! I love his name! Flows so well together! 13 years is a lot and you def deserved your little baby boy!

1 Like

aw wow congratulations! what a sweet name! welcome to the world, emrys :heart:

1 Like

ahh! congrats, what an amazing story omg. emrys ocean is beautiful !

2 Likes

Congratulations! What a truly stunning name; [name_u]Emrys[/name_u] [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] is perfect. [name_u]Welcome[/name_u], little [name_u]Emrys[/name_u]! :white_heart:

1 Like

Congrats! [name_u]Emrys[/name_u] [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] is such a fantastic choice. And it’s always extra special seeing such a long time love finally gets to be used!

1 Like