I GOT IT!!!!!

I GOT IT!!!

I Was reading a thread by 4everwoman4321 and she had 2 genious names that alot of people seemed to like.

GIRL: [name]Alexia[/name] [name]Jamie[/name]

BOY: [name]Leo[/name] [name]Kyle[/name]

So? tell me what you think! if you dislike these names, suggestions would help

you’re the same person. we’re not stupid.

veganxmommy, how do you know? I’m not here often. Maybe something is going on I don’t know about. [name]Just[/name] asking.

Name suggestions seem so-so to me. [name]Just[/name] about any form of [name]Alexandria[/name] has died and gone to name heaven, [name]IMO[/name]. It is simply one of the most overdone family of names of the turn of the century, not only because classic forms are so popular but so are variations ([name]Alex[/name] or [name]Alec[/name], [name]Alexandria[/name] or [name]Alexa[/name]). [name]Jamie[/name] seems so '60s. I remembering meeting plenty of hippy-girl [name]Jamies[/name]. At least for me, the name has yet to recover from that fate.

[name]Leo[/name] – okay but just. Nothing wrong with it, but for an “I GOT IT!!!” I tend to yawn and think, “Yeah – you and 8 billion other people.”

If this is serious poster, there is nothing wrong with these names. They are more than a little on the popular side, but nothing wrong with them.

because when posting the thread this person is referring to, 4everwoman4321 said she was the same person that asked about Jaxsyn for a girl… click mommy5687 name and she’s the one that posted about Jaxsyn for a girl, she also typed out her post in the SAME format as the pp.

P.S. That is “genius” and “a lot” is two words.

Suggestion might be the only variation on [name]Alexandra[/name] still alive – [name]Zandra[/name]. Other, fresher ideas would include [name]Anastasia[/name], while book (Beyond A & A) recommends [name]Allegra[/name], [name]Alabama[/name], and Tatania.

There is a whole line of great, new middle names. You can find a list on this site that of hopping ideas under “Cool Middle Names.” I like [name]Bay[/name], [name]Dream[/name], [name]Jane[/name], [name]Blythe[/name], [name]Bliss[/name], [name]June[/name], [name]Belle[/name], [name]Bryn[/name], [name]Dove[/name], [name]Fleur[/name], [name]Frost[/name], [name]Sage[/name] – and my new favorite, [name]Snow[/name].

Then that is irritating. I hate sock puppets.

u guys caught me. 4everwoman4321 is fake. im sorry dont report me. plz :cry:

Might you also be mommygurl567? [name]Just[/name] a hunch…

Please grow up, you’re having a child.

maybe…

maybe…[/quote]

ditto what i was thinking.

I think this person is probably a child herself just having fun and pretending. Probably harmless, just annoying. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, to stay on topic, I much prefer [name]Alexandra[/name] and [name]Alexis[/name] to [name]Alexia[/name]. [name]Just[/name] thought I should say that, lol.

I don’t like this snipe-y way of talking. I’m leaving the exchange up for now to make my point. Please be respectful and stay on topic, and if somebody is playing games you don’t want to join in, just don’t post, please.

[name]Don[/name]'t feel like you have to pretend to be other people, or even to be expecting, to get our advice! No-one seems to mind me hanging around, and I’m not pregnant :slight_smile:

As for your names :

[name]Alexia[/name] [name]Jamie[/name] - I personally can’t get on board with [name]Alexia[/name] since I read that it is also a degenerative optical/neurological condition. However, it does seem to have been used as a legitimate name for at least a couple of generations, so it’s different from picking the name of an illness just because it sounds pretty. Also, unlike a previous poster, I don’t think all forms of this name are tired. [name]Alexis[/name], [name]Alexa[/name] and [name]Lexie[/name] feel past their prime because of popularity, but I think [name]Alexander[/name] and [name]Alexandra[/name] are classics that will never date. [name]Alexei[/name] is a sweet boys’ which I haven’t heard get much use, too, and [name]Alexandria[/name] is beautiful and, again, I’ve never met one, although I must admit to prefering the simpler [name]Alexandra[/name].

As for [name]Jamie[/name], I’m sorry to say that it feels dated to me, because the unisex nickname thing was a big trend a couple of decades ago, and [name]Jamie[/name] feels particularly 70s/80s. You might like [name]Jane[/name] instead, or a name ending in the same -ee sound : [name]Daphne[/name], [name]Phoebe[/name], [name]Ariadne[/name], [name]Penelope[/name], [name]Rosalie[/name]. [name]Everly[/name] and Novalie are more trendy, but I still think they are very pretty, too.

[name]Leo[/name] [name]Kyle[/name] - this name has good flow. I think [name]Leo[/name] is very handsome, despite the popularity. It could also be short for Leonide, [name]Leopold[/name] or [name]Leonard[/name]. You might also like [name]Arlo[/name], [name]Otto[/name], [name]Hugo[/name], [name]Enzo[/name], [name]Milo[/name] and [name]Elio[/name]. Also, you might like [name]Cleo[/name] for a girl.

[name]Kyle[/name] feels so-so to me; I don’t find it very handsome, but that’s just my personal taste and it’s not a bad name at all. You might also like [name]Kai[/name], [name]Claude[/name] or [name]Rhys[/name].

[name]Auburn[/name]

Why would you think that?! [name]How[/name] dare you!

srry for e-shouting at you. srry :cry: :frowning:

I’m sorry if I was off-base. I responded to a couple of threads that she posted which later seemed contradictory to one another, and they were posted around the same time that you first posted. Also, your names were rather similar, so I just made a connection.
Anyway, as [name]Pam[/name] pointed out, it is not really my place to “de-cloak” members who have multiple screen names, so I will not attempt to do so in the future. Though I agree with [name]Auburn[/name] that it is quite acceptible for most people on Nameberry if people are just “playing” at names and not actually pregnant. (After all, I am not currently pregnant, either.)
Sorry if I offended you.