I just fell in love with...

Hey berries!
I think i have finally fallen in love with a name. But i need your help! The full name i have gone head over heels with is [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Bea[/name] [name]Anabelle[/name]! [name]Georgia[/name] is just a name I love with great history, [name]Bea[/name] comes from my moms name ([name]Barbara[/name]) - her nickname as a girl was [name]Bea[/name], and [name]Anabelle[/name] stems from my middle name ([name]Anne[/name] [name]Sophie[/name]) and i just love the sweetness of the name. But i have a few problems:

1. The flow seems a little off to me. Does it to you? [name]How[/name] could we fix it?
  2. What is the best way to spell [name]Anabelle[/name]? There are so many options with [name]Annabelle[/name], [name]Anabel[/name], [name]Annabel[/name] etc.
  3. As much as i love [name]Georgia[/name] - is the first thing that comes to mind the name “[name]George[/name]”?. For some reason i absolutely [name]ADORE[/name] [name]Georgia[/name], but when i hear [name]George[/name] i cringe (yet i like the nn [name]Georgie[/name] for her)…is this crazy? [name]Do[/name] you think she’ll get called [name]George[/name] by her friends? Is it actually cute to have a little girl and call her [name]George[/name] from time to time?
  4. Does the name come off as too overtly sweet? [name]Will[/name] she cringe at her full name when shes 15, 35 or 55?

Thanks for your help ahead of time!

[name]Georgia[/name], [name]Bea[/name] and [name]Annabelle[/name] are all excellent names.

1. The flow of [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Bea[/name] [name]Annabelle[/name] is not ideal. I would switch the middles to [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Annabelle[/name] [name]Bea[/name]. The closeness of the B’s in [name]Annabelle[/name] and [name]Bea[/name] isn’t perfect, but the flow is nice. If you’re not attached to [name]Georgia[/name] as the first name you could do [name]Annabelle[/name] [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Bea[/name], which solves the heavy B problem. However, I think [name]Georgia[/name] is more fun and less common as a first name so I’d go with [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Annabelle[/name] [name]Bea[/name].

2. My personal favorite spelling of the name is [name]Annabelle[/name]. It just seems the most complete to me. [name]Annabel[/name] seems off balance (too much N, not enough L) and I feel the same way about [name]Anabelle[/name]. Also, when I see [name]Anabelle[/name] I feel like it should be pronounced [name]AH[/name]-nuh-belle (vs. [name]ANN[/name]-uh-belle) because usually [name]Ana[/name] is pronounced [name]AH[/name]-na. [name]Annabelle[/name] just looks very parallel to me. But that’s just me. Since it’s in the middle the spelling is really not super important and you should go with what looks best to you. Oh, and since it comes from your middle name, which includes [name]Anne[/name], I’d definitely try to keep [name]Anne[/name] as intact as possible and use two n’s.

3. I went to high school with a girl named [name]Georgia[/name] and no one ever called her [name]George[/name]. [name]Georgie[/name], yes, but not [name]George[/name]. However, I think [name]George[/name] could be cute on a little girl as a nickname here and there, and it’s not all that different from calling a girl [name]Alex[/name] or [name]Danny[/name] or [name]Jo[/name] if you think about it.

4. Definitely not. [name]Georgia[/name] is spunky and pretty, [name]Bea[/name] is fun and [name]Annabelle[/name] is a bit frilly but also a bit serious.

[name]Hope[/name] that helps!

Unfortunately, while this name is gorgeous, it sounds like [name]Georgia[/name] B. [name]Annabelle[/name]. I love, love, love [name]Bea[/name]. I just wish it weren’t also a letter of the alphabet.

The flow is fine for me but I keep saying it like [name]Homer[/name] J(ay) [name]Simpson[/name], [name]Franklin[/name] D [name]Roosevelt[/name], [name]Michael[/name] J [name]Fox[/name], etc.
All three names are beautiful. I’m pretty sure my favorite spelling of [name]Annabelle[/name] is [name]Annabelle[/name]. It looks excessive but it’s not like [name]Isobel[/name], where it looks classier without all the extra zazz. It actually looks worse (all I see is anal for some reason :shock: ).

I do know a woman who calls herself [name]George[/name]. No idea if she’s a [name]Georgia[/name] or honestly just a [name]George[/name]. Maybe she was born a [name]Georgette[/name] and she hates it? Not sure. If I knew a [name]Georgia[/name], I would never, ever in my life even come close to calling her just [name]George[/name]. She’d be [name]Georgia[/name] or maybe [name]Gigi[/name] but that’s a little cutesy.

[name]Georgia[/name] is certainly growing on me. Not a favorite of mine but I do like to imagine it on a little girl. I know an adult [name]Georgia[/name] and she’s honestly one of the most annoying creatures so I know that’s one of my issues with the name… [name]Bea[/name] is just lovely. I love [name]Bea[/name] and [name]Beatrice[/name]. [name]Bea[/name] is just … ah, my favorite of your selection. All three are nice. [name]Georgia[/name] is rough and tumble whilst being classy and southern belle-ish, [name]Bea[/name] is fun and adorable and both names keep the pretty fem [name]Annabelle[/name] grounded.

What about [name]Georgianna[/name]??? The nn [name]Georgie[/name], or [name]Gia[/name], or [name]Gianna/name are cute. That way you could include [name]Anna[/name] without the long name. Are you committed to two middle names? It seems to be the trend, but what does one do with that extra name thrown in there. [name]Do[/name] you have to choose one at some point as the “official” middle initial?? [name]Just[/name] wondering. I actually love [name]Bea[/name] as a first name, but it is hard to overcome that letter of the alphabet issue. Is [name]Beatrice[/name] out of the realm of possibility?? By the way, I work with a woman named [name]Georgianna[/name]–and we all call her [name]George[/name]!!

makes me think of [name]Susan[/name] B [name]Anthony[/name] but I still think it’s pretty and I don’t mind the flow. I think I might choose [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Annabelle[/name] instead.

Thanks everyone so much for their replies!

freckles:
I agree that [name]Annabelle[/name] [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Bea[/name] does have better flow, but i can’t picture myself using [name]Annabelle[/name] as the first name. I prefer to have a stronger sounding first name then something so sweet, so that she can grow into it better! I too, like [name]Annabelle[/name] spelled with two n’s and l’s - as i was afraid of “ah-na” instead of “[name]Ann[/name]-uh”

alexandramae:
I totally see what you mean about [name]Bea[/name] being a letter of the alphabet, but for some reason it doesn’t bug me so much. I, like you, love how fun and adorable the name is and especially since it has meaning for me, and can see past that it sounds like an initial rather then a name. I would almost have the tendency to call her “[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Bea[/name]” on a daily basis as a nickname - i know how weird! a nickname longer then her actual name! Oh well! Actually on second thought, what if i called her G [name]Bea[/name]? Derived from “[name]Gigi[/name]” and “[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Bea[/name]” Weird, or kinda cute? It kinda comes close to sounding like “jebeez” or however you spell it (like in “you scared the hebee jebeez out of me!”-hopefully you know what im talking about or this will sound really odd! haha). You were saying how the names sounded southern-belle like to you. [name]Just[/name] wondering if it seems more southern-belle or english-rose to you? To me i picture it as a very english name (im not from [name]England[/name], im from [name]Canada[/name]), and that’s what kind of draws me to it!

jules385:
Thanks so much for your suggestion of [name]Georgianna[/name]! I myself have thought of using [name]Georgiana[/name] , and as much as i love the name im really scared of how it is going to be butchered pronunciation wise. I myself love the pn. Geor-jay-na, and feel [name]Georg[/name]-jee-ann-uh ruins the history of the name, and i bet that is that pn. that most people use and know. I think i am sort of commited to two middle names. Being a name nerd i have so many names i love and want to use them all up, and since i have 2 middle names i thought it would be nice to pass it on. As for choosing one of the namesas the official initial, it doesn’t really seem to be that much of a problem in [name]Canada[/name]. All your records (passport, drivers license, health card etc) all have both names on record. The only time where there would be only 1 of the names used was on school report cards and such. Using the full name [name]Beatrice[/name] isn’t out of the real of possibilty and i actually have always loved the name - but i love the spunkyness and cuteness of [name]Bea[/name] by itself!

Katielea:
hmmm.can’t say i know who [name]Susan[/name] B [name]Anthony[/name] is…is that a bad thing :S? [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Annabelle[/name] does have great flow - its definately something to think about. [name]How[/name] about using the spunky [name]Beatrix[/name] alternative? Does [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Annabelle[/name] sound fun - or is the classic [name]Beatrice[/name] a better option?

Thanks again everyone!