I’ll rename you! 🌞

These are truly lovely, Madeleine! I couldn’t think of names I’d love to have more :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

ooh, I love it - never heard of Euodia! Thank you :heart:

1 Like

@the_common_fool i had a lot of fun with yours! i went looking through state parks to see if there were any suitable names (there were some funny ones… like cape disappointment …) but i settled on two names!

[name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] [name_u]Evergreen[/name_u] :maple_leaf::ocean::leaves:

or

[name_m]Willem[/name_m] [name_u]Forsythe[/name_u] :chipmunk::framed_picture::fallen_leaf:

lincoln and forsythe are both part of the names of state parks, the lincoln state park in illinois and the edwin forsythe state park in new jersey! evergreen is for your favourite colour, plus a nod to your plants :relaxed: willem is for vincent van gogh, since it’s his middle name (though you probably knew that already)!

@lilyofthevale i absolutely love anne of green gables and when calls the heart! two of my favourites :yellow_heart:

for you, i’ve decided upon two names also:

[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Avonlea[/name_f] :bouquet::partly_sunny:

or

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Edina[/name_f] :star::cherry_blossom:

rosemary & elizabeth for the characters in when falls the heart, and as a bonus elizabeth is julie andrews’ middle name! avonlea for your love of anne of green gables. edina is sort of my take on edward (they share a partial meaning) for your love of the edwardian period + as a bit of a stretchy bonus, prince edward island is where the anne of green gables house is!

2 Likes

thank you so much, these are absolutely lovely! i appreciate the time you put into them! my favorite is definitely Willem Forsythe (van gogh strikes again! :joy:) it sounds so distinguished! :green_heart:

1 Like

feel free to choose a name without using the blurb if that’s easier!! :smiling_face:
please take your time, and it’s okay if you can’t get to me!

if you get the chance, I’d love a fem or neutral (or a mix - whichever comes to mind), please! thank you!!

blurb if you'd like it :)

i’m a 5’2 ball of anxiety. I have long dark brown hair, hazel eyes, chubby cheeks + freckles, and very long (natural) nails that are always painted black. I have been called a vampire by people my whole life, if that helps with imagery :sweat_smile: I’m super into music (especially music in the rock genres - favorite bands are twenty one pilots & my chemical romance), and horror/halloween/spooky things also play an important role in my life (i was named after a horror movie character!), and I think those reflect in my style! i also love watching shows/movies, reading, cats (i have a bunch of them, and black cats have a special place in my heart), concerts, anything fantasy related (especially lotr & game of thrones), flowers + the ocean, poetry, the stars, and autumn/winter.
kindness is the most important thing to me in the world, and i try to spread it wherever i go. i love helping people, and i hope to always continue doing so.
few extra details: hufflepuff (though i dont like harry potter!), infp, daydreamer, queer feminist :smiling_face:
hope i didn’t give too much, sorry! I never know what to include :sweat_smile:

I’d love a feminine or neutral combo! This is so fun, thank you so much! :sunflower:

about me 🌼

It’s hard to describe myself, but I’m clever, adaptable, and quick on my feet! I’m crunchy and outdoorsy, and I spend a lot of time on very long walks in the forest with my dog.

@LeafTree for you, i’ve decided upon

[name_f]Petra[/name_f] [name_m]Bramble[/name_m] :shell::ear_of_rice::cloud:
and if you want a second middle, i would go with [name_f]Petra[/name_f] [name_u]Demeter[/name_u] [name_m]Bramble[/name_m]! petra is for your love of rock climbing as petra means ‘rock’, bramble for your love of bushwalking, and demeter because she is the mythological entity of harvest and agriculture, which ties in your love of gardening, and i suppose mushrooms as well! the meaning ‘earth mother’ is kind of a cool tie to your love of the environment!

@clair.de.lune first off, i absolutely love your name, giada! but for your renaming, i’ve decided on:

[name_f]Angélique[/name_f] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] :fallen_leaf::crescent_moon::cherry_blossom:

or

[name_f]Aoife[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] :first_quarter_moon_with_face::milky_way::tulip:

angélique i picked for your love of france and celestial beings, as angélique means ‘angel’. autumn for your love of autumn mornings (same here!). aoife i picked for the irish origin of the name, and josephine for the little women connection- but you could always spell it joséphine if you want the french connection as well! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

@leafygreens i wanted to give you a spanish name as an honour for your heritage, so i went with:

[name_m]Apollon[/name_m] [name_f]Odalis[/name_f] :bridge_at_night::wilted_flower::waning_crescent_moon:

apollo is the mythological entity of many things including art and the sun, which i thought was fitting giving you don’t like cold weather and you love art! i felt apollon was a little more gender-neutral. odalis is a spanish name that is considered gender-neutral in some places i believe, though according to my research, masculine in some places. i also considered [name_f]Zora[/name_f] [name_f]Odalis[/name_f], but i felt like that might be too feminine, but i’ll include it anyways in case you like it. maybe even [name_m]Apollon[/name_m] [name_f]Zora[/name_f] [name_f]Odalis[/name_f] or something like that! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

i’d like a girl combo please! thanks in advance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

me:)

taller than average, somewhat curvy but muscular, dirty blonde hair with sun-bleached highlights, stormy blue eyes. i love bball, songwriting + music, reading + writing, arts + crafts. i’m very creative and i love to try new ideas. i love kids so much! i’ve also been told i have a pretty voice. i pride myself in my style. my favorite outfit is probably a blue t-shirt with distressed light-wash ripped jeans and white nike court legacy’s.

eta: oh and i love country music!!

@daisymeadows ahh, these are beautiful! they are so lovely, especially the reasoning! :smiling_face:

thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Can I have a feminine combo?

About me

I’m a 13-year-old nature lover, daydreamer, hopeless romantic, Ravenclaw, and nerd. I love Jane Austen, Anne of Green Gables, long walks, writing, and history. I have 5 brothers, who I love, but annoy me endlessly, and I’m an INFP. I’d call my style cottagecore-ish, and I have shoulder length brown hair and beautiful green eyes. :joy:

Thanks!!

Femme/androgynous combo please :slight_smile: I’m open to anything

Wow! I love all the connections you made with my name, i love it! Thank you so much!

1 Like

I adore both of them!! Thank you so much! :heartpulse: I was actually considering [name_f]Avonlea[/name_f] for a middle name not too long ago for a future daughter :smile: [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] goes wonderfully with it! Also [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] has to be one of my all time favourites!

1 Like

I’d love a feminine/neutral name if possible.

About Me

I love art and animals. I also love the Beatles, The Office, and Friends. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite colors are sage green and lilac and I love names of course. I don’t know what else to say besides thank you!

thank you so much for doing this! i’d like a feminine name please!

about me

i’m around 5’4-5’5 somewhere in that range! i’m quite sporty/athletic, i’m a soccer player, a swimmer and i do track. on the flipside, i’m also very into math and science, especially science. i love anything that has to do with biology or astronomy and would love to become a biochemist or astronomer one day! my favorite colors are emerald green and dark blue. i’m quite the extrovert as well and really love talking to new people! taylor swift is probably just about my most favorite person ever. two other random things about me are that i have a twin brother and can also speak french!

I love it! I love how much thought went into it! Thank you :black_heart:

1 Like

thank you guys for all the love on this thread! i’ll be back again to renaming on monday : ) :yellow_heart:

if you get a chance, I would love a feminine name

a blurb about me if helpful

I am in college, hoping to become a biomedical researcher one day. If I could one day change someone’s life by using science to help understand why they’re sick or to find a way to make them feel better - it will all be worth it.
I feel like I’m pretty “solid,” I set my mind to something and stick with it. I work hard and am very self motivated, but I don’t like when people (including myself) take themselves too seriously. Working with kids is another great joy of mine, children have true hearts for joy and I think that outlook needs to be fostered.
Other things: I have a penchant for berry colored lip stain, gold jewelry, and floral dresses. [name_f]My[/name_f] eyes are blue + green, I have a bob haircut. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite book is the Master and [name_f]Margarita[/name_f]. I play the viola. I love a good nature walk.

I’d like a fem name if you’re still doing this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

About

Physical description: light brown curly hair, greenish-blue eyes, look grey from a distance, pale skin, a little over 5’5, usually wear flowy cotton dresses

Favourite colours: light green & light purple

Favourite music: [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Blake[/name_u], Arctic Monkey, The Cramps, showtunes

Favourite movies: Pride & Prejudice ‘05 & Dead Poets Society

Favourite show: [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] Nine-Nine

Heritage: mostly Norwegian, Scottish, [name_f]English[/name_f], Irish

A little more about me: Very introverted, shy, emotional. Biggest desire is to be a stay-at-home wife & mother. Would also love to be a midwife. I love historical dress, historical architecture, extreme spicy food, musical theatre, sitting around doing nothing haha, bonding time with my people & my cat. Edinburgh is a very good city representation of what my soul looks like (sorry, can’t think of a less cringey way to say that :joy:). Traditional folk music fills a very specific part of my soul & makes me feel happy & full :relaxed: