I Need a Name!!! I only have a month left!!!!!

So I am having a second child, and I am 8 months pregnant. My first sons name is [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Drake[/name], and now we have a daughter coming. We don’t know on which name to pick!
I have come up with [name]Khloe[/name] and my hubby likes it. But now we need a middle name!
We came up with these:
[name]Halle[/name] (Ha-[name]Lee[/name])
[name]Stella[/name]
[name]Isabella[/name]
[name]Evangeline[/name]
[name]Madison[/name]
[name]Alyssa[/name]
[name]Riley[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name]
Plzzz Help!!!

[name]Alyssa[/name] sounds great

[name]Halle[/name] (Ha-[name]Lee[/name]); this is a guy’s name in Scandinavia.
[name]Stella[/name]; I like [name]Esther[/name] better and it goes well with [name]Jacob[/name].
[name]Isabella[/name]; these are the two most popular names. [name]Ishbel[/name] or [name]Elspeth[/name], maybe?
[name]Evangeline[/name]; I like [name]Evangeline[/name]. [name]Just[/name] don’t think it goes with [name]Jacob[/name].
[name]Madison[/name]; no no no. Overdone and she’ll be [name]Maddy[/name]; better to go with [name]Magdalen[/name] or [name]Matilda[/name] instead. Or how about [name]Mattea[/name]? That goes well with [name]Jacob[/name].
[name]Alyssa[/name]; again, way too popular & doesn’t go with [name]Jacob[/name]. [name]Alice[/name] or even [name]Alys[/name].
[name]Riley[/name]; [name]Riley[/name] again is a boy’s name. You’ve got a boy’s name with your son; use a girl’s name for your daughter. [name]Rachel[/name]; [name]Ruth[/name]; [name]Rebekah[/name] ([name]Rivka[/name]), [name]Rena[/name]/[name]Rina[/name] if you want to go Biblical. [name]Rosa[/name] maybe?
[name]Elizabeth[/name]. I prefer [name]Elisabeth[/name] to [name]Elizabeth[/name]. It’s the same name as [name]Isabella[/name]. Might be better to go with [name]Eliza[/name]. [name]Jacob[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name] sounds great.
If you choose [name]Chloe[/name], please spell it correctly. I love [name]Chloe[/name], but it’s not the same style as [name]Jacob[/name]. What about [name]Kirsten[/name]? [name]Jacob[/name] can be Jewish, [name]German[/name], or Scottish, and [name]Kirsten[/name]/[name]Christian[/name] are Scottish girls’ names.

anyway, hope I helped, and mazel tov!
Plzzz Help!!!

From your list, I prefer [name]Stella[/name] for [name]Jacob[/name]'s sibling. If you’ve decided on [name]Chloe[/name] please spell it with a “C” and not the incorrect and trashy Kardashian way with a “K”. I like [name]Chloe[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] the best. Good luck, [name]Mischa[/name].

I think [name]Khloe[/name] [name]Alyssa[/name] or [name]Khloe[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name] are nice. I prefer the spelling [name]Chloe[/name] too, but since you didn’t ask I assume that’s not up for debate. I think saying that the [name]Khloe[/name] spelling is trashy is a bit rude considering she already said she picked that name. To the original poster, if you love [name]Khloe[/name] - go for it - [name]Jacob[/name] sounds good with it.

Congrats!

[name]Khloe[/name] [name]Halle[/name] - cool, powerful.

[name]Khloe[/name] [name]Alyssa[/name] - beautiful and poetic.

[name]Khloe[/name] [name]Stella[/name] - pretty and girly.

and what about:

[name]Khloe[/name] [name]Angelica[/name]

[name]Khloe[/name] [name]Natalie[/name]

[name]Khloe[/name] [name]Leonie[/name]

[name]Khloe[/name] [name]Cosima[/name]

These combos are my favvs. I like [name]Chloe[/name] personally, but chose what fits your taste and last name best!

Good luck!

[name]Just[/name] curious why you’re thinking of using [name]Khloe[/name] with a K? Are you looking to honor [name]Khloe[/name] Kardashian? Why not make it a little classier and spelling it [name]Chloe[/name]? I honestly feel that a [name]Chloe[/name] would have more doors open to her in life than would a [name]Khloe[/name]. Think about what image the name would project on college applications, resumes, even the class roster on the first day of school.

From your list, I like [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Stella[/name]. And I really like [name]Chloe[/name], just not [name]Khloe[/name]! Sorry if I came off as rude, but I really hope you’ll consider the implications of the name/spelling before choosing! Good luck! :slight_smile:

I hate [name]Khloe[/name] with everything, to be honest, but I like [name]Chloe[/name]. [name]Chloe[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is lovely.

I have come up with something, but everyone is hating on the K, I never really liked the spelling [name]Chloe[/name], so we will see. Thanks so much to everyone!

So it will rather be
([name]Khloe[/name] or [name]Chloe[/name]) [name]Elizabeth[/name]
([name]Khloe[/name] or [name]Chloe[/name]) [name]Evangeline[/name]

I agree with other posters; definitely go with [name]Chloe[/name]! The K spelling is trashy in my opinion (not to be harsh) and is marked by the Kardashian sister.

Please consider the [name]Chloe[/name] spelling.

I vote for [name]Chloe[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] or [name]Chloe[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]-- both are lovely :slight_smile:

From your list [name]Chloe[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]

We have a [name]Chloe[/name] [name]Skye[/name] in the family and I would only spell [name]Chloe[/name] with a ‘C’, it is a pretty name with Greek origins and it sounds beautiful with the French pronunciation.

more
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Arabella[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Imogen[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Helene[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Elise[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Arianne[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Marisol[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Marguerite[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Paige[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Serena[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Bettina[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Susannah[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Belle[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Reagan[/name] ray gan
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Avalon[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Matilda[/name]

(I like [name]Chloe[/name] and [name]Alyssa[/name] as sisters so maybe [name]Alyssa[/name] for the future?)

If you want to spell her name [name]Khloe[/name] go right ahead. :slight_smile: I don’t think spelling something with a K instead of a C makes it trashy. It’s still the same name. It is marked by [name]Khloe[/name] Kardashian, but just because that’s her name doesn’t mean everyone with that name is just like her. [name]Khloe[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] is my favorite so far!

And to the rest of you – she never asked your opinion on the spelling of [name]Khloe[/name], so you don’t have to be rude about it.

I completly agree, [name]Khloe[/name] i think sounds lovely I have seen it spet this way in other places besides the Kardashians, If you ike it then go with it. I think Khlle [name]Evangeline[/name] is beautiful.

Spell it whichever way you like! [name]Khloe[/name] and [name]Chloe[/name] are equally as wonderful. As for the middle names:

[name]Halle[/name] (Ha-[name]Lee[/name]): I’m pronouncing this like you would pronounce [name]Halle[/name] [name]Berry[/name] (not sure if that’s correct,) and it doesn’t sound great with [name]Khloe[/name]. Very ‘e’ heavy.
[name]Stella[/name]: [name]Khloe[/name] [name]Stella[/name] is pretty, but a short name like [name]Khloe[/name] needs a long name to balance it out.
[name]Isabella[/name]: This is gorgeous! [name]Khloe[/name] [name]Isabella[/name] goes well with [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Drake[/name] also.
[name]Evangeline[/name]: [name]Khloe[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] is simply perfect. By far my favorite!
[name]Madison[/name]: [name]Khloe[/name] [name]Madison[/name] is nice, but [name]Madison[/name] is really popular, and it seems to, for lack of better words, dull the gorgeous name [name]Khloe[/name].
[name]Alyssa[/name]: [name]Khloe[/name] [name]Alyssa[/name] is absolutely magnificent. My second favorite.
[name]Riley[/name]: [name]Khloe[/name] [name]Riley[/name], like [name]Khloe[/name] [name]Halee[/name] is very ‘eeeee’ heavy.
[name]Elizabeth[/name]: [name]Khloe[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is nice as well, but like [name]Madison[/name] is a slightly popular (mostly in the middle name slot).

Best of luck! My favorites are [name]Khloe[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] or [name]Khloe[/name] [name]Alyssa[/name].

I liked [name]Chloe[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] the best, but [name]Chloe[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is equally gorgeous. Obviously, it’s absolutely up to you whether you use [name]Khloe[/name] or [name]Chloe[/name], but: 1. C names with K spellings are generally associated with the 90s, which will probably date your baby, 2. In my opinion, the Kardashian assosiaction is not always the classiest, and 3. People will constantly be spelling it [name]Chloe[/name], anyway, so it will be far easier on your daughter to use a C.
If it’s a K name you’re after, [name]Katherine[/name], [name]Kerensa[/name], [name]Keturah[/name], [name]Keziah[/name], and [name]Kelila[/name] are some off the top of my head that are legitimate K spellings. For a longer list, go to [i]youcantcallitit.com - youcantcallitit Resources and Information., under Part 5: K Kraze.

Here are some other middle name options:
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Adele[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] (for some reason, I keep thinking A names with this one!)
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Araminta[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Calypso[/name] ( don’t know if you’re a fan of two C’s in a row, but I thought that this one just rolled off the tongue)
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Estelle[/name]/-a
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Annora[/name]/[name]Honora[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Juniper[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Sibyl[/name]/[name]Cybele[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Viola[/name]

*Oh, and I know a girl called [name]Edith[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Chloe[/name] who goes by [name]Chloe[/name]. Always thought that combo was so beautiful. [name]Just[/name] popped into my mind.

Best of luck with your naming and your baby!
NameGoddess

I don’t get the “K” being trashy; is it because of the Kardashians that everyone is saying this? I mean, based on this logic: [name]Catherine[/name] - good, [name]Katherine[/name] - trashy; [name]Casey[/name] - good, [name]Kasey[/name] - trashy. Maybe as a [name]Corinne[/name] spelled with a “K” version - Koryn, I’m more sensitive. Btw, I’m a 70’s, not a 90’s, baby.

In terms of your names, I also like the longer E as middle names: [name]Khloe[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] or [name]Khloe[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], with [name]Elizabeth[/name] being my first choice.

[name]Khloe[/name] is a nice choice (though I prefer “[name]Chloe[/name]”). I would avoid using [name]Evangeline[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name] as MNs. The long “E” sound at the end of [name]Khloe[/name] gets lost when it is followed by the long Es in [name]Evangeline[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name]. (Kind of like a tongue-twister). I really like [name]Khloe[/name] [name]Isabella[/name]! And [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Drake[/name] is very handsome!

I like [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Drake[/name] a lot and I love K/[name]Chloe[/name]. I do have to agree as far as the spelling goes that [name]Chloe[/name] is my own personal preference for spelling. Of course, as others have already said, the spelling is completely up to you, but I do agree that [name]Khloe[/name] is not as refined as [name]Chloe[/name]. The reason I say this is not Kardashian-related, though frankly I don’t think it helps the matter. The traditional spelling is [name]Chloe[/name] and to switch it for a “k” takes the name from a classic to a trendeee name and as other have also mentioned this will date the name. Right now, tons of moms are naming their kids [name]Kaylee[/name], [name]Kylie[/name], [name]Karli[/name], [name]Kinsley[/name], etc. and to respell [name]Chloe[/name] as [name]Khloe[/name] is to take a classic name with it’s traditional spelling and make it into a fleeting trendiness that in 20 years will be “so 2010”. The trendiness wouldn’t be as big of a deal, except employers judge people based on their names and spellings. (the book Freakanomics talks about this in a chapter) I’d hate for you to feel equal about the two spellings, to pick the trendier one and then have a bunch of headaches for your daughter (getting a job, constantly correcting the spelling, etc) down the road, that’s all.

I agree with others - my favorite is [name]Evangeline[/name]. I don’t mind the e’s running together, I think it makes it sound lyrical. I also like [name]Elizabeth[/name] as a classic middle.

What about…

[name]Khloe[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Khloe[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Khloe[/name] [name]Samantha[/name]
[name]Khloe[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Khloe[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Khloe[/name] [name]Harper[/name]
[name]Khloe[/name] [name]Lillian[/name]
[name]Khloe[/name] [name]Harper[/name]
[name]Khloe[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name]
[name]Khloe[/name] [name]Savannah[/name]

And remember, at the end of the day, none of us on nameberry will hear the name again (most likely), but you will hear it every day, so if you really, really, really like [name]Khloe[/name] over [name]Chloe[/name], then I say go for it and ignore us. We all can get a little opinionated because we love names, but it comes down to taste. It’s your baby!