Does the these names go together for siblings names open to other names as well

[name_m]Anthony[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Logan[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u]
[name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_u]Jackson[/name_u]
[name_u]Cody[/name_u] [name_m]Zane[/name_m] kayden
[name_m]Jake[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Daxon[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_f]Faith[/name_f] [name_f]Kirsten[/name_f]

I think they go well together! [name_m]Daxon[/name_m] stands out a little because it’s more modern than the other first names, but otherwise I think they all work nicely together. I also don’t think I’d use [name_u]James[/name_u] multiple times in the same group of siblings.

1 Like

Totally!

I think these name go good together as sibling names, except the following points: [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_m]Daxon[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] have the same middle name, [name_u]Cody[/name_u] [name_m]Zane[/name_m] [name_u]Kayden[/name_u] has two middle names while the others have one. Two smaller points to consider: [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] and [name_u]Cody[/name_u] sound a bit similar and [name_u]Logan[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] and [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] together remind me of [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_u]Jackson[/name_u].

I’m open to more middle names on them

I’m open more to middle names on the ones that have [name_u]James[/name_u] I’m not very good with combos names together

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you have any other middles that would go good but I do agree it does remind me of [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_u]Jackson[/name_u]

In general they go decently well, I think [name_m]Daxon[/name_m], [name_f]Faith[/name_f] and [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] are out of place though, Daxom feels more modern and [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] and [name_f]Faith[/name_f] feels more dated than the rest, more so [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] than [name_f]Faith[/name_f] though. [name_m]Jake[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] kinda reminds me of [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] L [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] a bit :sweat_smile:, I can’t tell if [name_u]Cody[/name_u] [name_m]Zane[/name_m] [name_u]Kayden[/name_u] has two middles or if [name_u]Cody[/name_u] is a nn for [name_u]Kayden[/name_u], if it is then I actually think that would make the sibset more cohesive