I need regal old English names for a cat!

In the next few months, I’ll be moving out and will finally be able to have a kitty!! I was never allowed to have one, because my dad hates cats. Now, I’m brainstorming for cat names.

My favorite cat name right now is Winchester, for a gray or black long haired male cat and he’d be totally be wearing a bow tie.

But, I might not end up having a gray or black fluffy cat that’s a boy, so I’m looking for more names that could fit other types of cats! Dorky, stuffy English names are best. I just feel it fits. Boy and girl names :smiley:

Thanks!!

I don’t know if you still need names, but here are a few:
Boys
[name_m]Caius[/name_m] or [name_m]Cassius[/name_m]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]
[name_m]Altair[/name_m]
[name_m]Shakespeare[/name_m]
[name_m]Tennyson[/name_m]
Girls
[name_u]Ezri[/name_u]
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f] or [name_f]Agneta[/name_f]
[name_f]Ophelia/name_f
[name_f]Oriana[/name_f]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you like any of these? If so, which one(s)? Maybe I could come up with some more once I get a better feel for your style.(If you still need more names.)

[name_u]Windsor[/name_u]
[name_m]Sheffield[/name_m]
Windemere
Weatherby
Chatsworth
[name_u]Willoughby[/name_u]
Norwich
Whitmore
Cheshire
[name_m]Kensington[/name_m]
Amesbury
Tyndale
Boxford
Attleboro
Waltham
Leominster
Malden
Shrewsbury
[name_m]Rochester[/name_m]

there’s tons more similar here if you like that drift

Girls: [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f], [name_f]Bertille[/name_f], [name_f]Roberta[/name_f], [name_f]Alberta[/name_f], [name_f]Alfreda[/name_f], [name_f]Elmira[/name_f], [name_f]Elvira[/name_f], [name_f]Vera[/name_f], [name_f]Agnes[/name_f], [name_f]Agatha[/name_f], [name_f]Nancy[/name_f], [name_f]Leontine[/name_f] / [name_f]Leontyne[/name_f], [name_f]Myrtle[/name_f], [name_f]Olympia[/name_f], [name_f]Muriel[/name_f], [name_f]Desdemona[/name_f], [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f], [name_f]Jocasta[/name_f], [name_f]Cressida[/name_f], [name_f]Euphemia[/name_f], [name_f]Eudora[/name_f], [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f], [name_f]Octavia[/name_f], [name_f]Quintina[/name_f], [name_f]Geraldine[/name_f], [name_f]Albertine[/name_f], Benedictine, [name_f]Cynthia[/name_f], [name_f]Hyacinth[/name_f], [name_f]Laurentia[/name_f].

Boys: [name_m]Bertram[/name_m], [name_m]Digby[/name_m], Athol, [name_m]Giles[/name_m], [name_m]Cornelius[/name_m], [name_m]Clement[/name_m], [name_m]Alfred[/name_m], [name_m]Albert[/name_m], [name_m]Herb[/name_m], [name_m]Herbert[/name_m], [name_m]Hubert[/name_m], [name_m]Chester[/name_m], [name_m]Linus[/name_m], [name_m]Lysander[/name_m], [name_u]Percy[/name_u], [name_m]Ptolemy[/name_m], [name_m]Octavius[/name_m], [name_m]Hector[/name_m], [name_m]Horace[/name_m], [name_m]Horatio[/name_m], [name_u]Francis[/name_u], [name_m]Nigel[/name_m], [name_m]Humphrey[/name_m], [name_m]Montgomery[/name_m], [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m], [name_m]Armand[/name_m], [name_m]Benedict[/name_m], [name_m]Boniface[/name_m], [name_m]Crawford[/name_m], Attenborough, Dandy, [name_m]Percival[/name_m], [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u], McBean.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the suggestions of [name_f]Agnes[/name_f], [name_f]Agatha[/name_f], [name_m]Chester[/name_m], [name_m]Horatio[/name_m], [name_m]Nigel[/name_m], and [name_m]Percival[/name_m]. Also:

[name_f]Elberta[/name_f]
[name_f]Hortense[/name_f]
[name_f]Melvina[/name_f]
[name_f]Frederica[/name_f]
[name_f]Severine[/name_f]
[name_f]Eugenia[/name_f]
[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgina[/name_f]

[name_m]Sacheverell[/name_m]
[name_m]Rutherford[/name_m]
[name_m]Pembroke[/name_m]
[name_m]Maynard[/name_m]
[name_m]Archibald[/name_m]
[name_m]Peregrine[/name_m]
[name_m]Algernon[/name_m]
[name_m]Sherwin[/name_m]
[name_m]Montague[/name_m]
[name_m]Chadwick[/name_m]
[name_m]Osborne[/name_m]
[name_m]Prescott[/name_m]
[name_m]Seymour[/name_m]
[name_m]Hobart[/name_m]

[name_m]Heathcliff[/name_m]
Townshend
[name_m]Chester[/name_m]
[name_m]Darwin[/name_m]
[name_m]Newton[/name_m]
[name_m]Wyndham[/name_m]
[name_u]Langley[/name_u]

Wow what amazing names!! I absolutely love [name_m]Heathcliff[/name_m], [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], [name_f]Agnes[/name_f], Chatsworth (Or, maybe Catsworth? Heh), [name_m]Rochester[/name_m], [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f], [name_m]Nigel[/name_m], [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f], and [name_m]Rutherford[/name_m]!! But My favorites of those are probably [name_m]Heathcliff[/name_m], [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], and [name_m]Nigel[/name_m]. I might have to get more than one cat!!

[name_m]BARTHOLOMEW[/name_m]. The “mew” is just so hard to resist! I would call him Mewser.

…Also, [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m] nn [name_m]Fitz[/name_m]. After Mr. [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] of Pride and Prejudice.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the suggestions of Weatherby and Chatsworth!! Especially with the cat pun in the second one (Chat). [name_f]Agatha[/name_f]'s another great suggestion, don’t think I have any originals to add though…