I Need Some Suggestions....

I have this character I need to name. This is what I vision her to look like. http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u377/crissyc76/1.jpg. I’ll tell you a little about the character. She’s in her late 20’s. She’s a former model with a ton of emotional baggage. Her twin sister and her were models until 5 years ago when she found her sister dead from a drug overdose. Being the older sister by 11 minutes and being the first to get into modeling, she always felt that it was her job to protect her sister from what goes boom in the night.

I need full name ideas for both sisters.

Some ideas I had: [name]Tiffany[/name]. I like the meaning of it, but it may be more suited to the younger deceased twin.

That picture immediately made me think of the name [name]Bailey[/name].
I think something like [name]Bailey[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Granger[/name] has a nice ring to it.
For the deceased twin, I think maybe [name]Maya[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Granger[/name].

Yeah, Bailey and Maya could work. I’m gonna put them on my list.

This is what I picture the younger deceased sister to look like: http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u377/crissyc76/2.jpg

The older sister is a wreck, but she is only a wreck in private. At the top of her career, she was a good model, but she was never into it like her younger sister. Her younger sister was eager, naive, and would do anthing to be in the spotlight.

I’m willing to hear anything for surnames. I was thinking Price.
I know it’s plain, but it’s sort of symbolic. The girls grew up in a small town, their mother was sort of a low-life drunk…money was tight. The mother pushed the girls into modeling to improve her life…she only saw the $$ signs. The girls paid a huge price becoming models. One lost her life, the other will never be the same because of modeling.

[name]Tara[/name] and [name]Christy[/name] [name]Price[/name]
[name]Sarah[/name] and [name]Ashley[/name] [name]Price[/name]
[name]Jorie[/name] and [name]Neve[/name] [name]Price[/name]…sounds different
[name]Bailey[/name] an [name]Gemma[/name] [name]Price[/name]
[name]Bailey[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Price[/name]
[name]Bailey[/name] and [name]Nicole[/name] (nn. [name]Nikki[/name]) Price
[name]Robin[/name] and [name]Maxine[/name] (nn. [name]Maxie[/name]) [name]Price[/name]

Any of these stick out?

[name]Megan[/name] and [name]Tiffany[/name] [name]Price[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] and [name]Tiffany[/name] [name]Price[/name]
[name]Jasmine[/name] and [name]Tiffany[/name] [name]Price[/name]
[name]Rochelle[/name] and [name]Tiffany[/name] [name]Price[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] and [name]Brittany[/name]
[name]Allyson[/name] and [name]Brittany[/name]
[name]Tiffany[/name] and [name]Jessica[/name]
[name]Jennifer[/name] and [name]Tiffany[/name]
[name]Lindsey[/name] and [name]Tiffany[/name]
[name]Kimberly[/name] and [name]Tiffany[/name]
[name]Holly[/name] and [name]Tiffany[/name]

Kind of a hodge-podge list, but I was thinking of names I liked plus the names of my friends growing up (I’m in my late 20s, wasn’t sure if you were trying to be historically accurate, as in which names were popular mid-80s?).

I like [name]Price[/name] as the surname!

I like [name]Bailey[/name] & [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Price[/name]!

First thought was [name]Ramona[/name]. [name]Ramona[/name] [name]Price[/name].