I need something vintage and/or glamorous...

I was sure I was going to use [name]Autumn[/name]. But now I’ve switched back to [name]Audrey[/name]. I also like [name]Aureline[/name], but not enough to actually use it. I plan on giving her two middle names. The first I’ve already chosen. It will be [name]Samara[/name]. But the second I’m not so sure about. I have so many options to choose from. Here are a couple:

• [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Samara[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
  • [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Samara[/name] [name]Eden[/name]
  • [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Samara[/name] [name]Lorelei[/name]
  • [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Samara[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name]
  • [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Samara[/name] Kailani
  • [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Samara[/name] [name]Odette[/name]
  • [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Samara[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]
  • [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Samara[/name] [name]Haven[/name]
  • [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Samara[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
  • [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Samara[/name] [name]Lilith[/name]
  • [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Samara[/name] [name]Teagan[/name]
  • [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Samara[/name] [name]Willow[/name]
  • [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Samara[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]

So which do you find to be the most lovely? Which ones do you hate? [name]Do[/name] you have any suggestions? I’m open to all types of names. But from my choices you can pretty much guess what types of names I prefer. Oh and in case anyone was wondering her last name will be [name]Cruz[/name].

[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Samara[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] definately jumps out to me! It also has a nice flow. I also like [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Isabelle[/name] in the second mn spot.

Have you considered [name]Aveline[/name] for a first name? It has a feel similar to your others.

I like [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Samara[/name] [name]Eden[/name] and [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Samara[/name] [name]Lillith[/name].

These are rather stunning combos; it’s difficult to choose! The second middles that really stand out to me are [name]Violet[/name], [name]Genevieve[/name], and [name]Willow[/name]. I think all of these will go so well with your last name, too. I think if I had to choose just one I would go with [name]Genevieve[/name], actually. Good luck! :slight_smile:

Yes. [name]Genevieve[/name] is slowly becoming my favorite. I just think it might be too long.
I still might use it though. In the end I think it will between that & [name]Violet[/name].

It’s cute. I’ve never heard it. I prefer an au sound. But maybe if [name]Audrey[/name] ever
has a little sister? is hopeful

[name]Eden[/name] I like because it’s short and sweet. [name]Lilith[/name] I like simply because of it’s
sound.

I know! I’m slowly losing it trying to decide. Oh how I love [name]Willow[/name]. I love them all equally. That’s the problem. Plus most of them sound so perfect with [name]Cruz[/name]. I probably won’t choose one till I see her little face. I just wish I could be certain.

Thanks =]

[name]True[/name]. I’ve gone to so many different sites. And all of them have different meanings in different languages for [name]Lilith[/name]. Yet none of them seem to be positive. I think it’s starting to affect my opinion of the name. I still love the sound.

Thanks to everyone who gave their opinions of my name combos.
I really really appreciate it. Everywhere else I went they just
thought my names were too long. Or too strange. I’m not sure.

[name]Do[/name] you like [name]Aurinda[/name]? No one else really seems to like it, but something about it appeals to me.

You seem seem settled on [name]Audrey[/name] though, it’s pretty!

[name]Do[/name] you like [name]Aurinda[/name]? No one else really seems to like it, but something about it appeals to me.

You seem seem settled on [name]Audrey[/name] though, it’s pretty![/quote]

That is so funny you mention that! We were just making up different variations of names with AU. And that was one of my husbands favorites. That and [name]Aureline[/name]. But we decided that [name]Audrey[/name] would be best. Now were both in love with it.

[name]Audrey[/name] is beautiful. It’s funny, a couple of years ago when a friend was pregnant we decided we loved this and [name]Felicity[/name], and both of them sounded a bit clunky, but we were sort of intrigued by them. She had a boy, so never used them, but it amazes me how both have for me gone from being a bit “out there” to now just being classics. I think [name]Audrey[/name] is a really lovely name and I love hearing people using it!