I think I changed my mind- new poll- please vote!

See the results of this poll: Please pick your favorite

Respondents: 66 (This poll is closed)

• Nora Therese : 22 (33%)
  • Tessa Elizabeth : 18 (27%)
  • Tessa Grace: 26 (39%)

I prefer [name]Tessa[/name] to [name]Nora[/name], I like to use it but can’t.

[name]Nora[/name] [name]Therese[/name] is great. I voted for [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Grace[/name] because I think [name]Tessa[/name] does go slightly better with [name]Kyler[/name].

I love [name]Tessa[/name]! [name]Nora[/name] is nice, just not my thing. I agree that [name]Tessa[/name] goes better with [name]Kyler[/name], too. I voted [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] because I feel it’s slightly less hissy than [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Grace[/name]. I do love [name]Grace[/name], though!

Good luck!

I like [name]Tessa[/name] much better than [name]Nora[/name] too, [name]Nora[/name] is just ok for me, doesn’t really excite me as names go, maybe too clunky. [name]Tessa[/name] is sweet, and think probably matches [name]Kyler[/name] a bit better. I like both [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Grace[/name] but went for [name]Elizabeth[/name] because [name]Tessa[/name] to me sounds a little like a nn (though very pretty!) so I’d pair it with a longer ‘fuller’ name if that makes any sense

Ooo or you could use

[name]Therese[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] or [name]Theresa[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and go with [name]Tessa[/name] as a nn?

I agree with this. [name]Tessa[/name] does feel like a nickname.

As a mom to [name]Tess[/name] & [name]Kaia[/name] (prn [name]Ky[/name]-ah) I would have to say go with [name]Tessa[/name] :wink:
I think [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Grace[/name] has better flow, but I like [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] better.

I do like [name]Tessa[/name] compared to [name]Nora[/name], I find [name]Nora[/name] a bit blah, but [name]Tessa[/name] I find more youthful and fresh( [name]IMO[/name]), and I like it with your son’s name. I voted for [name]Grace[/name] but that seems a bit too filler-sh for me, so I think I’d hunt for another middle name, maybe a family one? i like the name [name]Elizabeth[/name] but I don’t like the vowels running together (A at tessa into E in [name]Elizabeth[/name]) so would try to find a middle name that starts with a consonant. GL!

I voted for [name]Nora[/name] [name]Therese[/name] but then I read that your son’s name is [name]Kyler[/name], [name]Tessa[/name] goes much better with his name. I also agree with pp that [name]Tessa[/name] sounds a bit like a nn, maybe [name]Therese[/name] could be used as a first?

I agree with this. [name]Tessa[/name] seems like a nick name to me, sorry.

[name]Tessa[/name] is soo pretty!!!I voted for [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]…Gracemakes me gag a little bit

I voted for [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Grace[/name], but [name]Nora[/name] is one of my favorites! I like [name]Nora[/name] [name]Grace[/name] better than [name]Nora[/name] [name]Therese[/name] if that’s an option…

Thanks everyone!!! I really appreciate all of the feedback. We are going to go with [name]Tessa[/name]! I really love it- now we just need a middle!

I love [name]Tessa[/name]!! I really prefer it over [name]Nora[/name]. I voted [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Grace[/name].