I think I have picked the first, but need help with middle!

We have narrowed it down to two names ([name]Noa[/name] or [name]Isla[/name]), but as you can see by the middle name quandary, I’m pretty much set on [name]Noa[/name]. What do you think of these middles?

[name]Noa[/name] [name]Eleni[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Eugenia[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Esme[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] Efthalia (family name, pronounced (ef-ta-[name]LEE[/name]-a)
[name]Isla[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]

I actually like [name]Noa[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]…

[name]Noa[/name] [name]Esme[/name] is beautiful.

I would stay away from the middle names ending in an -a, with that said I think [name]Noa[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] sounds beautiful :]

hmmm, I hadn’t considered that combination, but it does sound nice! Interesting point about not choosing one that ends with “a”…especially since our last name is two syllables ending in “a.” I do really love [name]Esme[/name], but my concern is that most people would not know how to pronounce it. Thanks for all of the ideas so far, definitely open to other suggestions that aren’t already on the list!

I love [name]Eleni[/name] and [name]Esme[/name], and Efthalia is very unusual and interesting. I also love [name]Noa[/name] and [name]Isla[/name]! My vote in first place is for [name]Noa[/name], just because it is a little less popular than [name]Isla[/name], but like I said, I love both.

That said, I think the combination [name]Isla[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] has the best flow, as it is quite hard to say the vowel end of [name]Noa[/name] next to the vowel beginning of one of the E names. As a previous poster suggested, [name]Noa[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] would be beautiful and easy to say, too.

Of the [name]Noa[/name] E___ combinations, I think [name]Noa[/name] [name]Eleni[/name] is by far the easiest to say, and also so beautiful.

Good luck! [name]Auburn[/name]

My favourite is [name]Isla[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] or [name]Noa[/name] [name]Eleni[/name] but I prefer [name]Noah[/name] on a boy

[name]Noa[/name] [name]Eleni[/name] - I find this hard to say, the -a at the end of [name]Noa[/name] and E- at the start of [name]Eleni[/name] kind of run into each other for me.
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Eugenia[/name] - I prefer [name]Eugenie[/name], and that would get rid of the -a ending problem. [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Noa[/name] [name]Eugenie[/name]?
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Esme[/name] - again, I find that the names run together, but this is my favourite of the [name]Noa[/name] E_ names on your list. I don’t think people would have a problem with the pronunciation of [name]Esme[/name]!
[name]Noa[/name] Efthalia (family name, pronounced (ef-ta-[name]LEE[/name]-a) - again, I find the names run together, but I love Efthalia!
[name]Isla[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] - beautiful!

Some combos you might like:

[name]Noa[/name] [name]Giselle[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Rachel[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Brielle[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] [name]Juliette[/name]
[name]Isla[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name]
[name]Isla[/name] [name]Romilly[/name]
[name]Isla[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name]
[name]Isla[/name] [name]Daisy[/name]
[name]Isla[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]

I like [name]Isla[/name] [name]Eleni[/name]!!!

Thanks everyone so much for the advice! I was hooked on the [name]Noa[/name] E___ names, but I having read all the comments, I can see that may not be the best combination. Also, as much as I love [name]Noa[/name], I don’t think it will escape its male connotations here in the states anytime soon and people will just think of it as another trendy “boys name on a girl.” So the tide is turning to different combos (though still the same names in the mix)!

1. [name]Eleni[/name] (pronounced Eh-len-ee, not Eh-lay-knee) has edged into the top two for a first name. Thoughts for a middle?

2. My husband loves the name [name]Tess/name; I love it too, but more for a nn. So…I was thinking to change the family name Efthalia to Esthalia (pronounced Es-ta-[name]LEE[/name]-a), nn [name]Tess[/name]. Thoughts? What about a middle?

Also…for consideration my two sons are [name]Ari[/name] [name]Andrea[/name] and [name]Christopher[/name] [name]Augustus[/name]. My husband and I are different nationalities, hence the totally different styles…we’re hoping this name ties the three together. Thanks again so much!