I think we are down to the final 2 names! Which is best??

See the results of this poll: Which is best?

Respondents: 54 (This poll is closed)

• Olivia Poppy Margaux Murphy : 21 (39%)
  • Olivia Margaux Emmeline Murphy: 33 (61%)

Both are beautiful. I slightly prefer the flow of [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f].

[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] flows better.

Congratulations!

I like the lightness that [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] brings to the combo [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u]. [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] is lovely and has great flow, I just find that the [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] combo has a bit extra oomph

[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] is lovely!!

I prefer the freshness and bounciness that [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] offers the combo, and I also enjoy the alliteration of [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u].

I love [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]!

I prefer the [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] combo! So light and fun, while (and I love the name [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] more than I love the name [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] so this was hard for me) the [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] combo feels a bit heavier and clunky to my ears.

Both are lovely though!

I like the combination with [name_f]Poppy[/name_f]. The other one feels a little stuffy, but I love the freshness of [name_f]Poppy[/name_f]

[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] is my favorite! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] combinations!