I think we have the names!

I’ve been asking you all for help daily as we decide on names for our twins. At the first gender prediction ultrasound, the doctor was certain the babies were girls, but now, there’s a little doubt, so we’re preparing for both possibilities. They’re definitely identical (based on shared sac, shared placenta) so we know it’ll be 2 girls or 2 boys. And now, thanks to your help, we have names! :slight_smile:

Our firstborn is [name]Evangelina[/name] [name]Kate[/name] [name]Leonard[/name]. Nickname [name]Evie[/name].

If the twins are girls, they’ll be…
[name]Juliana[/name] [name]Claire[/name] [name]Leonard[/name] ([name]Ana[/name])
[name]Isabelle[/name] [name]Mireille[/name] [name]Leonard[/name] ([name]Izzy[/name])

And if they are boys, they’ll be
[name]Grayson[/name] [name]Xavier[/name] [name]Leonard[/name]
[name]Porter[/name] [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Leonard[/name]

I’m so excited to meet (and name) these babies! Thanks so much for your help (and patience!) :slight_smile:

All your names are wonderful!

Yay congrats on deciding how exciting to find out what you are adding to your family, best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy :slight_smile:

Congrats on picking out your names! You have picked out some lovely ones!

Thanks everyone! :slight_smile:

What wonderful names all around! Congrats and good luck to you and all the beautiful, well-named babies!!

your babies are lucky to have those names, i love the boys, escpessially.

love the names!

Great names:) Good [name]Luck[/name]!

Really nice names, but I would suggest one thing. [name]Isabelle[/name] [name]Mireille[/name] has too much of the -elle sound in my opinion. I would change the spelling to the classic [name]Isabel[/name], and add a middle name like [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Marisol[/name] [name]Leonard[/name] or something classic like [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name] [name]Leonard[/name]. [name]Madeleine[/name] is French, like [name]Claire[/name], too! Are you pronouncing [name]Juliana[/name] and [name]Ana[/name] as [name]Julie[/name]-[name]AH[/name]-nuh? Good luck!

Really nice names, but I would suggest one thing. [name]Isabelle[/name] [name]Mireille[/name] has too much of the -elle sound in my opinion. I would change the spelling to the classic [name]Isabel[/name], and add a middle name like [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Marisol[/name] [name]Leonard[/name] or something classic like [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name] [name]Leonard[/name]. [name]Madeleine[/name] is French, like [name]Claire[/name], too! Are you pronouncing [name]Juliana[/name] and [name]Ana[/name] as [name]Julie[/name]-[name]AH[/name]-nuh? Good luck![/quote]

Thanks for the feedback. :slight_smile: [name]Mireille[/name] is pronounced meer-ay, so although there are the double elle spellings, the sounds are different. [name]Do[/name] you still think it’s too much? Because we’re open to changing the middle names. But, we’re firm on the spelling of [name]Isabelle[/name]. I actually love [name]Madeleine[/name], but thought that since [name]Isabelle[/name] (well, at least [name]Isabella[/name]) is rather popular, we’d opt for a more unique middle name. But [name]Madeleine[/name] has always been a favorite of mine.

And yes, [name]Juliana[/name] is [name]Julie[/name]-[name]AH[/name]-na, and the nickname [name]Ana[/name] is pronounced similarly ([name]Ah[/name]-na).

Congrats!

Really nice names, but I would suggest one thing. [name]Isabelle[/name] [name]Mireille[/name] has too much of the -elle sound in my opinion. I would change the spelling to the classic [name]Isabel[/name], and add a middle name like [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Marisol[/name] [name]Leonard[/name] or something classic like [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name] [name]Leonard[/name]. [name]Madeleine[/name] is French, like [name]Claire[/name], too! Are you pronouncing [name]Juliana[/name] and [name]Ana[/name] as [name]Julie[/name]-[name]AH[/name]-nuh? Good luck![/quote]

Thanks for the feedback. :slight_smile: [name]Mireille[/name] is pronounced meer-ay, so although there are the double elle spellings, the sounds are different. [name]Do[/name] you still think it’s too much? Because we’re open to changing the middle names. But, we’re firm on the spelling of [name]Isabelle[/name]. I actually love [name]Madeleine[/name], but thought that since [name]Isabelle[/name] (well, at least [name]Isabella[/name]) is rather popular, we’d opt for a more unique middle name. But [name]Madeleine[/name] has always been a favorite of mine.

And yes, [name]Juliana[/name] is [name]Julie[/name]-[name]AH[/name]-na, and the nickname [name]Ana[/name] is pronounced similarly ([name]Ah[/name]-na).[/quote]

[name]Hi[/name] again! I had no idea how that name was pronounced! Honestly, even with the pronunciation, I think the double letters is a tad overkill, but that is just my opinion. Another thing, do you like the sound of [name]Isabelle[/name] [name]Leonard[/name]? I personally think the “-elle [name]Le[/name]-” create a bit of a clash, but I understand you don’t want to use the overly popular [name]Isabella[/name]. Is it that you like the nickname [name]Izzy[/name] or the sound of [name]Bella[/name], because I personally would change it for better flow. Obviously, I don’t want to force you into any decisions if you love the name! I think I might change it to [name]Arabella[/name] [name]Mireille[/name], personally, with the nickname of [name]Bella[/name] or [name]Ari[/name]. I really like [name]Evangelina[/name] [name]Kate[/name] and twin sisters [name]Juliana[/name] [name]Cecile[/name] and [name]Arabella[/name] [name]Mireille[/name] - just a thought!

Good luck!