I think we might (finally) have our 3 boys names!!!

So we have our 3 girls names all ready and set :slight_smile:
And with the boys names I believe me and hubby have finally decided!!

We would love to know your opinion on:

[name]Everett[/name] [name]Michael[/name]
[name]Damon[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Jeremy[/name] [name]Raphael[/name]

We thought the archangel theme was pretty cool. :slight_smile:

What do you think??? :smiley:

I love them! The middle name theme is great and the first names work really well together too. Brilliant! Congrats - you must be so excited!

I like them a lot! [name]Everett[/name] is one of my favorite boys’ names, and I think [name]Everett[/name] [name]Michael[/name] is great. I really like [name]Damon[/name], too, and [name]Damon[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name] works really well with [name]Everett[/name] [name]Michael[/name]… and the archangel thing is pretty cool. :slight_smile: I’m not as crazy about [name]Jeremy[/name]–I actually like [name]Zane[/name] better, and [name]Jeremy[/name] seems a little bit dated to me–but [name]Jeremy[/name] [name]Raphael[/name] is still very nice and it’s always a good thing when you figure your names out! :slight_smile: I actually like [name]Damon[/name]'s and [name]Jeremy[/name]'s MNs reversed, though–have you considered [name]Damon[/name] [name]Raphael[/name] and [name]Jeremy[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name]?

The names are great :slight_smile: I like how the middle names are similar with the “-el” endings. It ties the names together without sounding matchy.

[name]Love[/name] the middle name theme!! I rarely like themes for multiples, but that one is just so neat. :slight_smile:

My personal favorite is [name]Damon[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name]. So handsome. I’d love [name]Damian[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name] even more, but I’m partial to [name]Damian[/name]. =) Good luck!

My favorite is [name]Damon[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name].

Strong names :slight_smile:

Congrats on finding the names!! What are your chosen girl’s name, if you don’t mind sharing?

Thank you all for your comments!!! :smiley: We are so happy to finally find the perfect boy name options for our triplets!!

@michaela- for our girl options we have: [name]Bethany[/name] [name]Azalea[/name], [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Lorelei[/name] and [name]Liliana[/name] [name]Calais[/name].