I think we've decided...

And I’m only 17 weeks!! I had planned to take a list to the hospital, but these feel right! I know lots of people that struggle down to the wire, but I feel pretty confident in these choices…what do you think?

Boy - [name]Parker[/name] [name]Alan[/name]
Girl - [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Kate[/name]

He or she will join: DSS [name]Cameron[/name]; DSS [name]Spencer[/name]; and [name]Logan[/name]

I think [name]Parker[/name] fits right in with the boys. [name]Eliza[/name], maybe not so much, but shouldn’t a princess stand out? :slight_smile:

[name]Parker[/name] isn’t my style, but I can see its appeal. My only concern would be it having the same ending as [name]Spencer[/name], but with [name]Cameron[/name] and [name]Logan[/name] both having N endings, perhaps that would be nice.

I [name]ADORE[/name] [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Kate[/name]! Two vintage, feminine, elegant names with spunk, and together they have great flow. I wouldn’t change a thing about it :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Wow, [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Kate[/name] is amazing, I love it! And [name]Parker[/name] [name]Alan[/name] sounds modern and handsome. Congrats on deciding!

I’m an [name]Eliza[/name] and while I don’t like that my name is so popular these days, I do love my name. :slight_smile: However, that being said, I’m not crazy about [name]Kate[/name].

I’m not crazy about [name]Alan[/name] either, I feel like you could find a fresher name, unless it’s a family name and tradition. [name]Parker[/name] is not my style either, but I don’t see anything wrong with it - although it pretty popular as well, almost in the top 100 names in the US.

Congrats and Good [name]Luck[/name]!!

Oh! I should have mentioned, [name]Alan[/name] is DHs middle. :wink: [name]Kate[/name] is somewhat paying homage to DHs mom [name]Kathleen[/name].

Thanks for the great input! I like the honest answers!

I think they are great and they both fit really well with the siblings.

I actually have [name]Eliza[/name] grace on my [name]LONG[/name] list and wish i could be like you in getting that “just right” feeling…

Really excellent choices

Great choices. I think [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Kate[/name] is perfect, and you are right a princess should stand out from 3 brothers. [name]Parker[/name] fits well with your sons names.

Very nice choices. I think you’re right, [name]Parker[/name] does match really well with the other names. [name]Eliza[/name] is beautiful. It might not be exactly the same style as the boys’ names but I don’t think it sounds bad with them either.

I agree! Great names.

I love both of the names!! [name]Parker[/name] [name]Alan[/name] is a great masculine boys name, I just love it. And, [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Kate[/name] is beautiful. Great job!! Congrats on the new baby!

Woo-hoo!!! A potential baby [name]Eliza[/name]! I beyond [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Eliza[/name], and think that [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Kate[/name] is gorgeous, and like you said, perfect for your little princess. :slight_smile: I think that Paker [name]Alan[/name] is handsome, and I’m so glad you found names you love.

Take care! :slight_smile:

I don’t like [name]Parker[/name], but [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Kate[/name] is lovely!

Thanks ladies for all the honest feedback!!

It’s so nice people can be honest and polite at the same time! :slight_smile: You don’t find that on many boards. What a bunch of classy ladies around here!

They are both very nice.