Ian, Grant, Oliver?? Thx for your help!

[name]Olivia[/name] and [name]Audrey[/name] will have a brother soon and we can’t decide on a name. My husbands family usually gives 2 middle names to boys but I would only want to do that if it sounded good. We have been calling him [name]Grant[/name] on/off. I really like [name]Oliver[/name] but not sure we could have an [name]Olivia[/name] and an [name]Oliver[/name]. I would love to hear your thoughts on these and open to other suggestions as well. I also like [name]Lincoln[/name], [name]Miles[/name], [name]Emory[/name] and [name]Reece[/name] but not sure about the last 2 as I know those are also used as girls names.

[name]Ian[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Ian[/name] [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Grant[/name]?
[name]Ian[/name] [name]Alan[/name] [name]Michael[/name]
[name]Ian[/name] [name]Andrew[/name]

[name]Grant[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]

[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Grant[/name] (calling him [name]Grant[/name]…not sure how complicated it is to be called by your middle name)

Please name him [name]Grant[/name] it is a fabulous name, very handsome, not trendy and very masculine. It is one of the best names on the planet.

[name]Grant[/name] [name]Lincoln[/name] is so gorgeous, unusual but not way out, a real keeper.

[name]Grant[/name] [name]Oliver[/name] is also nice as is

[name]Grant[/name] [name]Owen[/name]

and

[name]Grant[/name] [name]Lachlan[/name]

and

[name]Grant[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]

best wishes I can’t wait to find out what you decide on and when he is born let the nameberries know on the birth announcements section here

[name]Miles[/name] would make an excellent brother for [name]Grant[/name]

rollo

I actually like all three of these choices, but my favorite is definately [name]Grant[/name]. Short, sweet, masculine and classic, it fits very nicely with your girls names. Which I love by the way. [name]Ian[/name] would work well too, although Oliv-IA and [name]IAn[/name], sound similar. It wouldn’t neccessarily be a problem for me, but some people are picky about that, so I don’t know if that would bother you. [name]Olivia[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] definately don’t work together in my opinion, but it could be a cute middle name. Congrats and good luck!

I definitely think you should use [name]Grant[/name] as the first name. That seems to be the name you like the most (seeing as that’s what you’re calling him) so I would go with that. [name]How[/name] about…

[name]Grant[/name] [name]Emory[/name] [name]Reece[/name]
[name]Grant[/name] [name]Emory[/name] [name]Andrew[/name]
[name]Grant[/name] [name]Emory[/name] [name]Alan[/name]
[name]Grant[/name] [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Miles[/name]
[name]Grant[/name] [name]Alan[/name] [name]Andrew[/name]
[name]Grant[/name] [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Miles[/name]

I wouldn’t worry about [name]Emory[/name] and [name]Reece[/name] being unisex if they’re in the middle spot. More than likely no one outside the family will know his middle names anyway. For what it’s worth, I prefer both names on boys. Also, I wouldn’t use [name]Oliver[/name] as a first name because it’s so similar to [name]Olivia[/name]. However, I think it’d be great in the middle name spot.