Icelynn

It’s actually one I see brought up from time to time, so it definitely has an appealing sound, and I would say it’s trendy. And if that’s your style I see nothing wrong with it.

Looks like a mispelled version of the Irish name… [name_f]Aislyn[/name_f], I think it’s spelled?

1 Like

I’d heard of the name a couple years ago and used it for a story, but spelled Icelyn. It’s pretty, but it’s definitely only for characters because of the similarity to Iceland (at least for me)

I wouldn’t rec it because of ICE and it looking like a misspelling.

I’m not to fond of it. It sounds a bit to modern and reminds me of Iceland.

I dont mind it… its not my taste though.
I do agree I prefer the sound of it more than the look.

It would work with other known names such as: [name_u]Holland[/name_u], [name_f]Scotland[/name_f], [name_m]Roland[/name_m], [name_f]Ireland[/name_f], [name_u]Paris[/name_u], [name_u]Milan[/name_u].

The suggestion of [name_f]Aislyn[/name_f] is nice! What about [name_m]Aslan[/name_m]/Aslyn?

I tend to love arctic names, but not this one. Go for [name_u]Fjord[/name_u]!

1 Like

It’s beautiful, but a little confusing. Maybe [name_f]Isla[/name_f]? [name_f]Isla[/name_f] sounds a bit like [name_f]Icelynn[/name_f]…

I actually love it! It does look a bit trendy, but it’s just about usable (and nn [name_f]Icy[/name_f]? yes please!)

It sounds made up and “trendy” to me.

1 Like

I think [name_f]Icelynn[/name_f] is really cool! pun intended

It is not something I would use myself but I would be really impressed if I met someone called [name_f]Icelyn[/name_f] (I especially like this spelling)!