Ideas?

Hey all this is my first post. We would really like to honor our mothers with the name for our daughter. Their names are delia and rosa. Any ideas? Variations are totally ok. Thank you!!!

Edit: Thank you for the lovely names. We were actually thinking of going with Dahlia Rose but weren’t sure how that would go with his last name as his last name is the Spanish word for bouquet ”

[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] “[name_f]Rosie[/name_f]” “[name_f]Rose[/name_f]” “[name_f]Indie[/name_f]”
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

Hello, and welcome! First idea that pops to my head is [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]! It has the “[name_f]Rosa[/name_f]” beginning but also the “l” and the “d” of [name_f]Delia[/name_f]! Some other strategies:
[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]: This might be my favorite choice for you. It sounds much like [name_f]Delia[/name_f], but is a flower, to honor [name_f]Rosa[/name_f].
Variant of [name_f]Rosa[/name_f], with [name_f]Delia[/name_f] or a variant in the middle.
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosemarie[/name_f]/[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
[name_f]Ambrosia[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalea[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosamund[/name_f]
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f]

Sound-alike of [name_f]Delia[/name_f], with mn [name_f]Rosa[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], or a variant:
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] (nature connection)
[name_f]Delphine[/name_f] (bonus: It’s a flower, like [name_f]Rosa[/name_f]!)
[name_f]Celia[/name_f]
[name_f]Delta[/name_f]
[name_f]Helia[/name_f]
[name_f]Della[/name_f]
[name_f]Adelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Diana[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_f]Adelina[/name_f]/[name_f]Adeline[/name_f]

Other:
[name_f]Lola[/name_f]: This is a long shot, but here me out: [name_f]Lola[/name_f] has the same syllable count, ending, and emphasis as [name_f]Rosa[/name_f], and the “l” from [name_f]Delia[/name_f]. [name_f]Lola[/name_f] also means “grandmother” in Tagalog, so it’s a subtle way to honor both grandmothers!

[name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] would be a lovely mix of [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] and [name_f]Delia[/name_f].

Out of the other suggestions, my favourite is [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f].

[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] as a way to honour both [name_f]Delia[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosa[/name_f], with sound and a flower connection, is lovely. I would also like to point out that their other suggestion [name_f]Adelia[/name_f] is also a flower.