Identical Girl Quints!

Wait, how is this an [name]April[/name] Fool’s Joke?

Ohhhhhhh. I get it. Haha! Nice misspellings too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, to go with your Disney [name]Princess[/name] obsession, I would definitely go with Cynderella,[name]Aryel[/name], Jazmynne, Aurorah and [name]Tyana[/name] - you know, [name]Princess[/name] names, but with your own youneek spin! :wink:

Lol…at first, I was like, OMG, [name]Blade[/name]'s gone to the dark side!!!
I had totally forgotten about [name]April[/name] Fool’s [name]Day[/name], so thank you for bringing me back into the spirit :slight_smile:
I’m just sitting back and watching the results unfold :wink:

Wow - congratz!

If I had quints, I’d give them rhyming names…

[name]Dolly[/name]
Folly
[name]Holly[/name]
[name]Molly[/name]
[name]Polly[/name]

The idea of a child called Folly made me laugh.

Maybe Folly, Oopsy, Regret, Mistake, and Tax Break?

Hardy har har.

What are the chances? It must be fate. I just found out I am having identical quint boys! We can be in laws someday. I am going to name them

North
South
East
West
Equator(Family Name)

Oh, nothing more sexy or alluring for a woman than the name “Tax Break”.

This sounds soooo awesum. Are you going to do stairs up to the treehouse? I think that a rope ladder wud be best, since it’s more authentic. But, I think that would make it hard to get the babies up and down from the tree. Your smart, though (obvy), since you were a scientist for penguins, so you probably already thought about a pulley system with 5 baskets. Once the girls are bigger, and heavier, you could just get one of you’re mustangs to pull them up for you.

Hahaha. I am loving this so much! :slight_smile:

I love how quints turned into 4 girls :smiley:

Clearly you should name them [name]Daphne[/name], [name]Buffy[/name], [name]Helen[/name], [name]Cindy[/name], and [name]Kathryn[/name]…which are of course all names of roles played by [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] Gellar.

You could dress them up with mini vegas showgirl outfits (don’t forget the feathered caps) so they can ride atop the penguins, who ride atop the mustangs, to entertain all those rabid NBA fans.

This actually isn’t that far off from some posts ;-/ A Mustang/Penguin rescue is what got me!

Name them [name]Bonnie[/name], [name]Clyda[/name], [name]Myra[/name], [name]Bose[/name] and [name]Connie[/name]!

Obvss u should do a southern place name theme!
[name]Dallis[/name], Savannuh, [name]Shyanne[/name], Austenn, Jeorgah.

Aw [name]Winter[/name], that’s so great that you married your best friend! Why not put all your eggs in one basket, ya know?
I think you should definitely set up a pole. [name]Remember[/name], the right pair of lucite heels is evvvvrything.
[name]How[/name] about giving your girls one name that relates to penguins and one cowgirl princess name?
Emperatrice Sacagawea
[name]Kinga[/name] Equeen (so many levels)
Rhodeo Rockhopper
[name]Chick[/name] [name]Donna[/name]-Partée
Antarctica [name]Oakley[/name]

You owe me a new laptop. Mine just got sprayed with tea. Tax Break. Brilliant.

[name]Adelie[/name], Macaroni, Rockhopper, and [name]Little[/name] [name]Blue[/name] (or [name]Bleu[/name]) would obviously be perfect! All penguin types. You can give them cowgirl middle names =P

I enjoyed this [name]April[/name] fools =)

[name]Kristen[/name] [name]Bell[/name] just named her daughter [name]Lincoln[/name] which is so cute for a girl, but I would consider spelling it Lynkyn to make it more feminine.

What about Wazlingtyn, Fraynklyn, Gefyrsyn, Lynkyn, and Rosievylt? A presidential theme would be cute.

Awww how CUTE!!!
I think having them match would b just adorable! What bout a twilight theme I just [name]LOVE[/name] twilight dont u?
[name]Bella[/name], [name]Alice[/name], [name]Rosalie[/name], [name]Esme[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] or u could replace [name]Charlotte[/name] with Renesme but then I think that the others would b jealous that she got such a special name and they didnt!!
Of course you mite like to speel them differently to make them more special, or name them after a guy. A little girl named Jacyb would b adorable!!!

([name]Don[/name]'t you just love [name]April[/name] Fools?)