IE and EI twins?

What would you name twins with the initials IE and EI?

For example, [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Irene[/name_f].

2 Likes

imogen eve & eleanor ivy

imogen and eleanor :tulip:

2 Likes

[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Ilse[/name_f]

1 Like

great minds think alike!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

[name_f]Idalia[/name_f] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] & [name_f]Ema[/name_f] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u]

honestly, imogen and eleanor were made for eachother…

also eleanor ilse is gorgeous :sparkles:

1 Like

[name_f]Irene[/name_f] [name_f]Euphemia[/name_f] & [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Iphigenia[/name_f]

2 Likes

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] & [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] & [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]

ivy emeraude + emma isobel

[name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Euphemia[/name_f] & [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Iolanthe[/name_f]

[name_f]Dora[/name_f] & [name_f]Lola[/name_f]

Oh, very very beautiful! [name_f]Irene[/name_f] [name_f]Euphemia[/name_f] and [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Iphigenia[/name_f], indeed! That warms my heart. You win the biggest prize.

1 Like

[name_f]Ilaria[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] and [name_f]Embla[/name_f] [name_f]Ismay[/name_f]

Ivy Estelle
Elbe Iphigenia

Thank you!!

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Emerald[/name_f] & [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Iona[/name_f]

Wow the middles ended up being very themey! Not intentional, but very few of the E & I names I like work together, apparently

1 Like

[name_f]Illyria[/name_f] [name_f]Eska[/name_f] & [name_f]Evanthe[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]

imogen elise and evelyn iris

mo and evie

inez eleanor + eliza imogene