If you called your kids by their middle names, what would they be called?

I don’t have kids, but the kids I want would go by [name_u]Michael[/name_u], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] assuming I had two boys and a girl :smile:

1 Like

Also don’t have kids, but if we’re using my favourites then [name_u]Scout[/name_u] (g), [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] (b), [name_u]Briar[/name_u] (g), [name_u]Keats[/name_u] (b), & [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] (b)

4 Likes

no kids, but if i did they would be mara and hawthorne!

1 Like

I don’t have kids, but if I use some of the meaningful (honour or personal connection) middle names I have on my list, it would be something like…

[name_u]Arden[/name_u] (g), [name_u]Haven[/name_u] (g), [name_u]James[/name_u] (g) and [name_u]Robin[/name_u] (b).

2 Likes

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I don’t have kids, but if I had a boy & a girl they’d be [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] & [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Peter[/name_m]. So, [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] & [name_m]Peter[/name_m]!

[name_u]Kay[/name_u] (g), Luseres (g), and [name_u]Dove[/name_u] (b)! (Zelda [name_u]Kay[/name_u], [name_f]Bee[/name_f] Luseres, and [name_m]Hershel[/name_m] Dove)

No kids, but if I swapped some of my favorite combos around my potential sibset would be: Madeleine, Cosette, Faraday and Lark!

2 Likes

[name_m]Joel[/name_m] and [name_u]Salem[/name_u]

2 Likes

[name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] and [name_f]Helena[/name_f] :yellow_heart:

I love their middles and would have happily used them all as firsts if we’d gone in a different direction. It’s important to me that they have a similar vibe and ideally some kind of meaningful connection (although I’m mainly a “sound” namer!)

22 Likes

[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]!

2 Likes

Using my top two combos, they would be Aliénor and [name_m]Wulfric[/name_m] :grin:

2 Likes

with my favourite two combos right now they would be [name_u]Willow[/name_u] (b) and [name_f]Honey[/name_f] (g) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] daughter has two middle names so either [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] or [name_f]Ella[/name_f]

2 Likes

Ahh! This is fun!

I would have:

[name_f]Elise[/name_f], [name_u]Jay[/name_u], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_f]Hallie[/name_f], [name_u]Teagan[/name_u], [name_f]Maren[/name_f] & [name_u]Blake[/name_u]!

[name_f]Margaret[/name_f] and [name_u]Gray[/name_u] (b)! Quite like that!

3 Likes

[name_m]Ah[/name_m], this is so good! I don’t have kids, but they’d be:

[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], [name_m]Sherlock[/name_m], [name_f]Valkyrie[/name_f], & [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] (1st middles) or [name_f]Fae[/name_f], [name_m]Walter[/name_m], [name_f]Clio[/name_f], & [name_u]George[/name_u] (2nd middles). Of course I adore all of them, but the second set are definitely more usable. If the 1st middles went in the 1st name spot, I’d have some bravely named kids haha.

4 Likes

[name_f]Xochitl[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], and [name_f]Belén[/name_f].

[name_f]My[/name_f] husband’s side of the family calls our oldest [name_f]Xochitl[/name_f] sometimes already.

2 Likes

[name_u]Matty[/name_u] & [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] :yellow_heart:

No children but right now they would be [name_f]Arabella[/name_f], [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f], [name_m]Bram[/name_m], [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_m]John[/name_m].

1 Like

[name_f]Elena[/name_f] and [name_m]Wells[/name_m]

1 Like