If you could rename yourself?

So, my name is [name]Lisa[/name] [name]Paige[/name], and I have no problem with it, other than it doesn’t really carry any family or personal meaning other than the fact that it’s my name. I’d like to have a name with more family meaning, so I think I’d like to be:

[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Adele[/name] (nn [name]Lou[/name] or [name]Lulu[/name])

It would be after my two of my great-grandfathers, [name]Louis[/name] and Adler.
My top 100 name from the year I was born (1991) would be:

[name]Julia[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] or [name]Julia[/name] [name]Kristen[/name]

[name]Julia[/name] is such a classic, pretty name. I like [name]Katherine[/name] because it’s classic, and [name]Kristen[/name] has this sharp, spunky edge even though now it sounds dated.

If I could rename myself” I would convert to my middle name, [name]Pearl[/name].
It has lots of personal connections to my family and I love how old fashioned and vintage it sounds.

My new middle name would be, [name]Emily[/name]. [name]Just[/name] because I think it sounds timeless and classic (as the SSA has asserted. : ) Although, I really like the idea of, [name]Pearl[/name] [name]Rebecca[/name], too”: )

PS: I was born in 1994.

my favorite for my self: [name]Natalie[/name]
from 1995:[name]Emily[/name]

Fave Name: [name]Emma[/name] [name]Briony[/name] [name]Florence[/name]

1996 name: [name]Rachel[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]

My name is [name]Kathleen[/name] [name]Suzanne[/name]. I like it.
In 1983, [name]Kathleen[/name] was #73 in popularity.

From that year… choices are pretty slim. maybe I would go for [name]Heidi[/name] or [name]Julia[/name]? I don’t know!

If I could rename myself, I would pick something more exotic- like [name]Anja[/name], [name]Elodie[/name], [name]Sylvie[/name]. But I have never thought of a full on name that I would choose.

I love my name! [name]Lily[/name] fits me perfectly! However, if I had to change it, I suppose I’d choose [name]Stella[/name].

From the year I was born, I would go for [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Paige[/name]. My middle name is [name]Catherine[/name] and I’ve always liked [name]Paige[/name].

Well, I love my name - [name]Chloe[/name] [name]Hope[/name] - and I wouldn’t change it for the world, but I think if I had to use one of my favourite names, I would pick [name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Grace[/name]. Yes, alliteration isn’t great, but [name]Grace[/name] is my mom’s name and I think it would be cool to have the name of a family member. As I second choice definitely [name]Stella[/name] [name]Grace[/name]!

For a name on the top one hundred of the year I was born… Either [name]Emma[/name] or [name]Paige[/name]. Probably [name]Paige[/name] considering how fast [name]Emma[/name] has risen, though!

Bounce :slight_smile:

My real name is [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Lynn[/name]. I was born in 1978. [name]Victoria[/name] wasn’t in the top 100 that year. Three cheers for my daddy who picked a unique name. Booo for my mom who picked her name to go with it. I love [name]Victoria[/name] and my nickname [name]Vikki[/name] (Again yay dad for the spelling).

I’ve always loved the name [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Ingrid[/name]. Picking from the top 100 of 1978, I would rename myself [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Allison[/name]. I’m not particularly fond of [name]Allison[/name], but it works with [name]Victoria[/name] better than any of the other names.

1978 Top 100 Name [name]Gem[/name]: [name]Heidi[/name] (I would have picked this if it had sounded good with [name]Victoria[/name])

Well, my real name (confirmation name included) is [name]Kathryn[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Bernadette[/name].

I wouldn’t change it if I had the choice, because my parents obviously loved it or they wouldn’t have given it to me. Maybe I would change it around to [name]Rose[/name] [name]Kathryn[/name] [name]Bernadette[/name] instead?

My favorite name from my birth year (apart from [name]Kathryn[/name]/[name]Catherine[/name]) is [name]Leah[/name].