If you had a baby boy today, what would his name be?

If you had a baby boy right now, what would you name him?

I would use either [name_u]Huxley[/name_u] or [name_m]Gideon[/name_m], I change which one I like more all the time! But probably [name_u]Huxley[/name_u] at the moment.

10 Likes

Adrian [name_m]Derek[/name_m] [name_m]Winston[/name_m]

2 Likes

At the moment probably [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] or [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u]

3 Likes

Sasha [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u], but I’d strongly consider the middle names [name_u]Florian[/name_u] and [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] as well.

But the answer to this question will never not be [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] :heart:

14 Likes

Simon [name_m]Leo[/name_m]

1 Like

My favourite names that I could actually imagine on a son of mine are [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_u]Elliott[/name_u], and [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m], so definitely one of those. I’m just not as sure on what combination… At the moment, I think I’d go with [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] or [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] [name_u]Davis[/name_u] ([name_u]Davis[/name_u] is an honour name.)

1 Like

Harrison [name_u]August[/name_u]

Or maybe [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] [name_u]Miles[/name_u]…can never just pick one name!

Theodore [name_u]August[/name_u] :sparkles:

([name_f]Glad[/name_f] to see [name_u]Huxley[/name_u] getting some love! He deserves it!)

4 Likes

Jack!

1 Like

Everett [name_u]Reilly[/name_u]!

2 Likes

Probably [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] “[name_u]Sam[/name_u]”. Both are honors.

If I had to pick today, it would be [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m]. [name_f]My[/name_f] partner is not sold on this.

If we moved to the UK, I’d desperately love to use [name_u]Basil[/name_u] instead (skip the politics, plus bask in the comfort of proper pronounciation by the locals :wink: ). Partner is also not onboard with this one :joy:

5 Likes

Desmond [name_u]Idris[/name_u] (nn [name_m]Dez[/name_m])

1 Like

It’s always [name_u]Remy[/name_u]. For a middle, maybe [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m] or [name_u]Noble[/name_u].

5 Likes

Lawrence [name_u]Jude[/name_u] ( although very unsure on MN at the moment) and be known as “[name_m]Lawrie[/name_m]”

6 Likes

[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]!

8 Likes

Archie [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_u]Barry[/name_u] :blue_heart:

2 Likes

If I had to pick today, [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m]. Tomorrow it might be something different, but today that’s the one!

Middle name isn’t like to change though as it’s a family name and an honor name.

I love this!!

1 Like

Remy [name_u]Noble[/name_u] is :star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like