If you had a girl tomorrow...?

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] nn Vix — it’s been my favorite combo since 2014 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lavender reminds me more of the book/movie [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]! [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]’s best friend is [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] :))

1 Like

My usual answer is [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] “[name_f]Bella[/name_f]”. She’s been my favorite girls’ name for over a decade now!

For a more “crush of the day” type answer, I’d probably say [name_f]Adele[/name_f] [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] or [name_f]Ayla[/name_f] something-or-other.

1 Like

[name_f]Nell[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f], and I would call her by both names usually :heart:

1 Like

Probably [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Tulip[/name_f] [name_f]Aderyn[/name_f]. Or [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] Seabird. If it were to be my only child, I wouldn’t balk at either, but if I were to have more kids, I’d probably want to save [name_f]Poppy[/name_f]. [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] would be nicknamed [name_f]Bea[/name_f], perhaps, and [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] would probably be either [name_u]Fee[/name_u] or [name_f]Poppy[/name_f]!

3 Likes

[name_f]Mariella[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]! That’s the name on my heart today. [name_f]Star[/name_f] of the [name_u]Sea[/name_u] :ocean: and [name_u]Bright[/name_u] [name_u]Light[/name_u]:star2:

3 Likes

I’ve been playing with [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] recently, but that’s gorgeous!!

4 Likes

Olwyn [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] “[name_f]Winnie[/name_f]”

Olwyn and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] are just favourites of mine and two names that haven’t been used in my giant family, which is a plus. [name_f]Jane[/name_f] was my great grandmothers name.

Stella, [name_u]Eden[/name_u] or [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]. I can’t decide which I like best.

2 Likes

Margot [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]. I’m not sure if in reality I’d actually use two middles but in a perfect world I would. [name_f]Margot[/name_f] is one of my favourite names and reminds me of so many books and films I love due to characters with the name. [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] because I love it and because of [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_m]Potter[/name_m], whose books I adored as a little girl. [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] is one of my all time favourite names and reminds me of the [name_m]Roald[/name_m] Dahl book, which I read (along with all of his other books) a lot as a child.

1 Like

Oooof! That is sooo hard!
[name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] [name_f]Nannette[/name_f]
Why? [name_f]Laura[/name_f] is my mother’s fn, [name_f]Ann[/name_f] is my grandmother’s mn and [name_f]Nannette[/name_f] is my nana’s fn.
Nickname? Probably just [name_f]Laura[/name_f].

With my current sibset:

Greer [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] - it’s a good stylistic match with her sister, knocks out a whole bunch of honorifics, and includes one of my favorite names ever.

If it was just a standalone name:

Beatrix [name_f]Atalanta[/name_f] nn [name_m]Bix[/name_m]/Bea - part of me wishes we’d avoided all honorifics with our first and just picked something bold that we love. I love the mythology of [name_f]Atalanta[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] just sounds so happy and is instantly recognizable while remaining uncommon.

1 Like

Due in a month with a miss [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]!

5 Likes

I can’t choose between [name_f]Audra[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] and [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]. I think both middles are gorgeous and I recently fell in love with [name_f]Audra[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] but I’ve loved [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] for a long time

1 Like

Remy [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] or [name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]

1 Like

Zahli [name_f]Georgia[/name_f].

2 Likes

If I were to have a girl, I would name her [name_u]Leigh[/name_u]-[name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_f]Morwenna[/name_f], [name_f]Odessa[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] or [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u].

Delia [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]
[name_f]Delia[/name_f] because it’s the only name we agree on

Anne because it honours my mom, nana, myself , my great grandmother and great great grandmother and my niece

Marjorie because it’s my maternal grandma and she is my favourite person

1 Like

So I have fallen in love with the combination
[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]. I just think [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] is beautiful. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is after my grandmother & [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is in honour of a [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] who is a very special woman and sadly passed away far too soon.

1 Like

Maria-[name_f]Elektra[/name_f] called [name_f]Elektra[/name_f].

I also like
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] and [name_f]Ismene[/name_f].

1 Like