If you had a girl tomorrow...?

What would you name her? First and middle. Include a nickname if you’d call her by one!

Is there a reason for the name you chose other than that you love it? (i.e. honor name?)

Mine is [name_u]Saige[/name_u] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f]. No nickname. It’s just my favorite name, no other reason.

Ida [name_f]Alice[/name_f].

Alice is a family name that honors several people, and I love it’s classic, clever charm.
I just love [name_f]Ida[/name_f]; it’s sweet, familiar, and not overused.

Anya [name_f]Brielle[/name_f] or Irelyn [name_f]Brielle[/name_f]

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f].

I go back on fourth on [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] or [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]. [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] is just a name that I fell in love with when listening to a Death [name_m]Cab[/name_m] for Cutie song circa 2001. It’s been my favorite ever since. It’s the perfect balance of feminine boldness. It’s very unique yet recognizable at the same time. It’s just perfect! That all being said, I’d use [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] as a fn today. [name_f]My[/name_f] dad, [name_m]David[/name_m], passed away almost two years ago. I thought of [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] as a great way to honor him. And it just seems more special in the fn spot. Plus, [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is sweet, lovable & vintage. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would do [name_f]Ciel[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] and I would call her either Cici or CJ. Or I may do [name_f]Tyra[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] and call her [name_m]Ty[/name_m]. [name_u]Louise[/name_u] would be after my grandfather named [name_m]Louis[/name_m].

Not sure why, but today I’m loving [name_f]Amaia[/name_f]. Perhaps [name_f]Amaia[/name_f] [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] or [name_f]Amaia[/name_f] [name_u]Storm[/name_u], no nickname.

If I were to play it safe with a favorite, I’d go with [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Helena[/name_f].

Sarai [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]! [name_f]My[/name_f] all time fave! I like the nickname [name_u]Rai[/name_u]!

I’m honestly not sure. [name_f]My[/name_f] name crushes are [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] and [name_u]Echo[/name_u], but not sure if they’re really useable. I think [name_f]Acacia[/name_f] [name_u]Story[/name_u], it is the most useable of my favorite combos. I also came across [name_f]Bellerose[/name_f] recently and it’s definitely now another name crush… I could also honor [name_f]Deborah[/name_f] somehow. Ooh, [name_f]Bellerose[/name_f] [name_f]Deborah[/name_f] is really beautiful… adding to my user card!

1 Like

Tëgᴀn [name_u]Lee[/name_u] Örëstïnᴀ or Örëstïnᴀ [name_u]Lee[/name_u]

Örëstïnᴀ for my two brothers and [name_u]Lee[/name_u] for my Papa and sister-in-law. Both names are also nature names, which is very important to me as well. Tëgᴀn is a name I came across long ago, and fell in love with immediately. I couldn’t imagine not using it unless my SO didn’t want to.

Cordelia [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]. This is my favourite combo recently, I just love how it sounds!! No nn’s for this one xx

It will come as a surprise to no one here who knows me, but I’d choose my all-time favorite: [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f]. Her beauty never grows old for me. [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] honors my mother, [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] is a family name, and I just love them both – individually and as a pair.

3 Likes

[name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u] “[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]”

Today I’d go for [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]!

3 Likes

[name_f]Isolde[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] or [name_f]Lilla[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f].

[name_f]Isolde[/name_f] would be nicknamed Iso or [name_m]Zolly[/name_m]/Solly. It’s a little more out there, hence I might go for [name_f]Lilla[/name_f] but both are just gorgeous.

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is after my grandmother :heart:

I know I answer the same thing on every single one of these threads, but it’s still fun lol

Phoebe [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]

3 Likes

Maria [name_f]Grace[/name_f] . In honour of the [name_u]Blessed[/name_u] Mother.

[name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u]

I love the [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] and the olympians book series and fell in love with the name [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] while reading it. [name_u]Rae[/name_u] is an honour name as it’s my mom’s middle name as well.

1 Like

Lavender. I do love [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m], but [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_m]Brown[/name_m] was an awful character, in my opinion. And I’ve never been a fan of random word names. But there’s something about [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] that makes me feel happy when I see it or think of it.

That’s tough… I think [name_u]Remi[/name_u] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] or [name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]

2 Likes

Maeve [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] or [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]

2 Likes