If you had a son called Emrys, his brother would be called...? Please vote!

[name]Emrys[/name] and [name]Rafferty[/name] for sure.

Haha I was going to say [name]Rafferty[/name] without a shadow of a doubt, but out of the three you’re both 100% sure of my favourite is [name]Otto[/name]. [name]Lennox[/name] is fun and I don’t have a problem with the slightly similar sounds, but it has a very different feel from [name]Emrys[/name] to me (not that that’s necessarily a bad thing). [name]Harlan[/name] has a very Southern feel to me, and I’m a bit biased against it because of a not very nice character in a book I read recently, but I do like it quite a lot. Again, feels different to [name]Emrys[/name] but I wouldn’t worry about that. It’s a real shame about [name]Rafferty[/name], though- I thought that was absolutely perfect with [name]Emrys[/name] and I love that one would honour your Welsh heritage and the other the Irish. I would shorten it to [name]Rafe[/name], btw.

Oh, and I just have to say I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Emrys[/name] more than words can say, and [name]Emrys[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]North[/name] makes me giddy every time I read it :slight_smile:

Good luck!

deleted post

Absolutely no problem :slight_smile: I completey understand about loving the others too much to let go of, and not wanting to push too hard after you’ve already won with [name]Emrys[/name]- they are all brilliant names. Haha, [name]Ryan[/name]'s image of an [name]Emrys[/name] made me laugh.

Best of luck, you really can’t go wrong with any of these names!