If you had to choose just one...

[name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_u]Linden[/name_u] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]

I am loving [name_u]Linden[/name_u] but I adore both, ([name_u]Wren[/name_u] is my super duper favorite that we cant use as a first name). What do you think?

Is [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] not “the one” anymore? You could easily change it to [name_f]Livia[/name_f] [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f], or even [name_u]Linden[/name_u] [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f]. I rather like that, such an unexpected pairing! You could use [name_u]Linden[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] if those are the ones you really love the most. It does sound a bit like a certain kind of “tree bird” but that’s okay if it’s your style. You have quite a lot of nature names in your signature so it’s not likely to be completely out of place in a family group.

[name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u], although all are pretty

[name_f]Livia[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] : )

I keep second guessing myself! And people are telling me that it sounds like a nickname for [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] :frowning: So Im just keeping an open mind :slight_smile:

I’m not a fan of [name_u]Linden[/name_u]. [name_u]Everly[/name_u] feels super trendy. I would 100% choose [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f].

[name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is gorgeous!

I’m not a huge fan of [name_u]Linden[/name_u],
however, I love [name_u]Everly[/name_u].
[name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] or [name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]

I guess I’m the odd one out here, because I actually much prefer [name_u]Linden[/name_u] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] - it sounds so pretty and nature-y, without becoming silly.
[name_u]Everly[/name_u] is not my style.

And while [name_f]Liv[/name_f] can be a nickname for [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], it also works as a stand-alone name. Not all countries use nicknames: I know that in the Netherlands, Belgium, and Scandinavian countries, short names as full names are far more common. So, whether it looks like a “legitimate” name or not kind of depends on where you’re from! :).

Also I should add that my hubby no longer likes [name_f]Liv[/name_f] so thats kinda why I am back to the drawing board… :frowning:

[name_u]Linden[/name_u] [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] is a beautiful suggestion. And I like [name_f]Livia[/name_f] more than [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]! :slight_smile: