If You Had To Give Your Daughter A Double-Barrel Name, What Would It Be?

Hypothetical: You have a baby girl and her first name will be a double-barrel name, meaning she will go by 2 names for her first name, what name would you give her? She can still have a middle name in addition to this, but the 1st two can be any combination you want, any names you want, real, made up, common, uncommon, family name and so on, but no matter what she is always addressed by both.

Examples of Double Barrel Names:
Mary Beth
Anna Leigh
Ella May
Katie Beth
Hattie Rae
Etc…

5 Likes

[name_f]Elvie[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] or [name_f]Goldie[/name_f] [name_f]Tess[/name_f]

3 Likes

[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] “Anna-Beth” [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] B**son

3 Likes

[name_f]Amy[/name_f] [name_f]Beth[/name_f]

1 Like

I’m not a fan of double-barrelled names but if I had to, maybe something like Edie Rue, Edie Rey, Edie June or Edie Scout. Or maybe Alba Rey, Alba June, Della Scout or Della June.

2 Likes

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] or [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

3 Likes

Luna-Fae! [name_u]Or[/name_u] Luna-Fey. I still debate whether 2 middles would be too much, but assuming not Luna-Fae [name_f]Antoinette[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] maybe.

3 Likes

I’m not really a fan of double barrel names but, if I had to, maybe [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u].

Come to think of it, I also really liked the name of [name_m]Richard[/name_m] Branson’s granddaughter, Eva-Deia (after the Spanish village).

1 Like

I’ve always loved Lavinia-Jane

4 Likes

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_u]Snow[/name_u] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] or [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u].

2 Likes

Hmmm, maybe…
Frida-Rose
Heida-Frey
Runa-Lark
Luna-Wren

3 Likes

Mary-Anne!

I actually prefer the [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] spelling but if I had to make it double barrelled, that would be my choice :grin:

5 Likes

Faithie [name_u]River[/name_u] or [name_u]Mattie[/name_u] [name_u]Lou[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_f]Reine[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] or [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] or [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_u]Rae[/name_u]

1 Like

Ahhhh this is a really hard question and decision :nerd_face:

I couldn’t decide so I’ve listed a sibset!
ada-joanne dorothy & eva-bethan margaret

or

anna julia & april rose (I don’t have middles for these yet!)

But… I also LOVE elinor-enid & eleanor-victoria but obviously I can’t really use as my name is eleanor :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

never thought about this but on the spot I would go with Lila-Natalia or Lila-Rosalia

less floral probably Belle-Jane.

2 Likes

[name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] or [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]!

1 Like

Maria-Elena
Anne-Therese (Terez)

5 Likes

[name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_f]Ina[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], or [name_f]Ruthie[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f]

1 Like