If you had to

This may be a little late, given that the SSA list was released a few months ago now, but it just occurred to me, and I’m curious! When the SSA list is released, there’s generally a lot of posts like “if you had to name your kid in the top 10, what name would you use?” But I think most berries prefer unusual names, so I’m curious, if you had to name a kid using the bottom 10 names in the SSA list… what names would you use?

Here are the names (boys on the left, girls on the right):

991: [name_f]Wren[/name_f] and [name_f]Clare[/name_f]
992: [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m] and [name_f]Neriah[/name_f]
993: [name_m]Osman[/name_m] and [name_f]Araya[/name_f]
994: [name_m]Ulises[/name_m] and [name_f]Aadhya[/name_f]
995: [name_m]Kody[/name_m] and [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]
996: [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] and [name_f]Sariah[/name_f]
997: [name_m]Abner[/name_m] and [name_f]Shay[/name_f]
998: [name_m]Cullen[/name_m] and [name_f]Angelique[/name_f]
999: [name_m]Damari[/name_m] and [name_f]Ayah[/name_f]
1000: [name_m]Hollis[/name_m] and [name_f]Aylani[/name_f]

(Feel free to use your own country’s statistics if different from the US!)

Thanks berries!

5 Likes

If anyone is curious, mine would be [name_m]Cullen[/name_m] and [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f], maybe [name_m]Cullen[/name_m] [name_m]Abner[/name_m] [name_f]Wren[/name_f] & [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Aya[/name_f] [name_f]Clare[/name_f] “Lily”? I liked way more of the boys’ names (Cullen, [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m], [name_m]Abner[/name_m], [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m], Wren) than the girls (Elisabeth).

1 Like

[name_m]Hollis[/name_m] [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m] and [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Clare[/name_f] for me!

1 Like

I’d have a girl named [name_f]Sariah[/name_f] [name_f]Clare[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_m]Abner[/name_m] & [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] ‘Ellie’ or ‘Eliso’! With no middle names, I guess :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i would use thatcher and clare! maybe as thatcher ephraim and clare elisabeth <3

[name_m]Cullen[/name_m] [name_m]Hollis[/name_m] and [name_f]Clare[/name_f] [name_f]Angelique[/name_f]!

1 Like

I would go…

[name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] [name_m]Hollis[/name_m] + [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Angelique[/name_f] :herb:

1 Like

I’d choose [name_m]Hollis[/name_m] [name_f]Wren[/name_f] for a boy and/or [name_f]Clare[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] for a girl :rainbow:

1 Like

hmmm…

this is difficult when 4/10 girl names are so similar :sweat_smile:

just using the bottom 10
[name_f]Wren[/name_f] [name_m]Hollis[/name_m] and [name_f]Shay[/name_f] [name_f]Neriah[/name_f]

but if I could cheat slightly slightly by using the #1001 girl name because it has the same number of births as 998, 999, and 1000
[name_f]Ayah[/name_f] [name_m]Royal[/name_m]

1 Like

Oh, fun!

[name_m]Cullen[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m]

(using the list for middles too)…Cullen [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m]

[name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] ‘Tess’

And using the list for middles, [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Clare[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Neriah[/name_f] [name_f]Clare[/name_f] and [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] [name_m]Cullen[/name_m]

2 Likes

[name_m]Abner[/name_m] [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m] & [name_f]Neriah[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]
A lot of good ones on that list!

I’m afraid the [name_m]German[/name_m] bottom 10 would be quite z-heavy, as there are so many ties that it’s basically an alphabetical list this far down

1 Like

[name_m]Cullen[/name_m] [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] & [name_f]Angelique[/name_f] [name_f]Araya[/name_f]

For a boy, I would pick [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m]. For a girl, [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f].

[name_m]Hollis[/name_m] [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] and [name_f]Angelique[/name_f] [name_f]Clare[/name_f], [name_m]Ollie[/name_m] and [name_f]Angie[/name_f]

[name_f]Wren[/name_f] [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] & [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Clare[/name_f]! (But probably not as siblings :slightly_smiling_face:)

[name_f]Clare[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] or [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m] [name_m]Abner[/name_m]

[name_m]Kody[/name_m] and [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]

[name_m]Cullen[/name_m] [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] & [name_f]Wren[/name_f] [name_f]Angelique[/name_f]!