If You Had Twins (Boy & Girl) What Would You Name Them?

I saw something like this for girl names and thought it would be fun! Especially since I’m pregnant with twins right now

I’m going with [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] and [name_u]Louie[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] (probably, I asked about middle names for [name_u]Louie[/name_u] here) but what would you guys do?

20 Likes

I’m going to list a few options:
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] & [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] & [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Brook[/name_u]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Edelweiss[/name_f] & [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]

13 Likes

[name_u]Sasha[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] and [name_u]Hero[/name_u] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] :two_hearts:

[name_f]My[/name_f] husband met a baby boy called [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] today and I’m so jealous! :joy:

Congratulations on your twins, and welcome to Nameberry!

9 Likes

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] (maybe [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]) and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f], my longtime loves :purple_heart: [name_m]Don[/name_m]’t like that they’d share a middle initial, though :confused:

8 Likes

Currently I would probably go for [name_m]Archie[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_u]Barry[/name_u] and [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] as the middle names are important honor names and the first names are my top favourite for each gender.

6 Likes

I can’t choose between [name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u] & [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] or [name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u] & [name_m]Ace[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorn[/name_m]. That name is so cute with both of them! The “A” names are totally unintentional also :rofl:

5 Likes

Hector [name_m]John[/name_m] and [name_f]Anita[/name_f] [name_f]Meryl[/name_f]

5 Likes

I have always wanted to name twins [name_f]Anna[/name_f] and [name_m]Flavien[/name_m]. Never thought about their middle name.
Could be [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] & [name_m]Flavien[/name_m] [name_u]Louison[/name_u] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m].

However, more realistically I’d name my twins

1. Martha [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] & [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Ragnar[/name_m] Côme
  2. Alice [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f] & Auxence [name_m]Kasper[/name_m] Snæbjörn (but do I really want two A’s?)
  3. Alice [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] & [name_u]Elias[/name_u] Auxence [name_u]Cove[/name_u] (but [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_u]Elias[/name_u]?!)
6 Likes

This is tough! [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] & [name_u]Miles[/name_u] are my number one names, but I wouldn’t want to use them together with twins.
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Theo[/name_u]
[name_u]Piper[/name_u] Smiley (family name!) and [name_u]Miles[/name_u] [name_m]Kepler[/name_m]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m]

6 Likes

you’d name the girl my first name!! Cool!

Me today would definitely be [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] Thérèse [name_f]Grace[/name_f] + [name_u]Ashby[/name_u] [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] [name_u]Scout[/name_u]/Evander [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] [name_u]Beau[/name_u]

3 Likes

Fun game!
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] and [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Mason[/name_u]
or
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Mason[/name_u]

4 Likes

Lucien [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] and [name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]

4 Likes

Today, I would name my twins [name_m]Matthias[/name_m] [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] ([name_m]Matias[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamim[/name_m]) & [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] ([name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Violeta[/name_f])

6 Likes

the girl would be [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] and the boy would be [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_u]Dean[/name_u]

But I also like

Phoebe [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_m]Pike[/name_m]

Olive [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] [name_u]Fox[/name_u]

5 Likes

I love so many of your suggestions! I came up with some other ones I liked and wanted to share with you. . .

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] (I suggested this early in my pregnancy and he HATED [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m] :frowning:)
[name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] and [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Wolff[/name_m]
[name_u]Coco[/name_u] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] and [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] and [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]

5 Likes

I love your list! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite pair is [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_m]Pike[/name_m]. They compliment each other but stand so well on their own

1 Like

[quote=“[name_f]Estrela[/name_f], post:14, topic:343083, full:true”]
Today, I would name my twins Matthias Benjamin (Matias Benjamim) & Aurora Violet (Aurora Violeta)
[/quote]

I ADORE both names! They sound so timeless. I think of the list [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is my favorite for the girl

1 Like

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] is so beautiful! And I really like [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Mason[/name_u] too

1 Like

I personally like that [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] would have matching initials, they go well together imo

2 Likes

I really love [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] and [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m]! They have a whimsy to them that I adore

1 Like