If you only could have one child.

A boy!

His name would be- [name]Reuben[/name] [name]Wolfgang[/name] [name]Darcy[/name].

If it turned out to be a girl her name would be [name]Piper[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Astrid[/name] most likely…

Tough. I have no idea whether I would want a boy or girl. I really wouldn’t want to just have one though. I think it’s super important for a child to have siblings - I’m one of four and I love it!

However, names… they would have lots to honour everyone :smiley:
Girl - [name]Lilliana[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
Boy - [name]Gabriel[/name] [name]Frederick[/name] [name]Owen[/name] [name]Jude[/name]

[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Mailys[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] for a girl,

[name]John[/name] [name]Stephen[/name] for a boy

The girl-boy issue is to tough to call, but I would probably choose:

[name]Margaret[/name] [name]Laurel[/name] [name]Charity[/name]

for a girl, and:

[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Frederick[/name] [name]Tate[/name]

or

[name]Alexander[/name] [name]Frederick[/name] [name]Tate[/name]

Good topic!

I would definitely want a girl, but choosing a name would be incredibly difficult. I would probably end up with [name]Amy[/name] [name]Kathryn[/name] because it’s been on my list forever!

I can’t resist doing both! D:

If I could only have one and it turned out to be a girl, her name would probably be something like:

[name]Susannah[/name] [name]Judith[/name] [name]Lynn[/name] or [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Lyndon[/name] [name]Jude[/name]
([name]Susannah[/name] being my favorite girls name of the moment, [name]Lynn[/name]/[name]Lyndon[/name] after my mom/mom and grandfather, and [name]Judith[/name]/[name]Jude[/name] after my grandmother)

and if it turned out to be a boy, his name would be something like:

[name]Joachim[/name] [name]Lyndon[/name] [name]Edmond[/name] [name]Dodge[/name] (YAH-kim)
([name]Joachim[/name] is my favorite boys name of the moment, [name]Lyndon[/name] for my mom and my grandfather, [name]Edmond[/name] for my dad’s father, and [name]Dodge[/name] for my dad’s mother)

I had one son, [name]Frank[/name] [name]Reagan[/name], 9 years ago by my ex-husband. [name]Frankie[/name]'s names are ex’s family names. Thought I would never have any more. So this time I got to use names from my family!

I only get one more shot at naming because no more babies after the baby due in [name]April[/name]! Husband getting fixed.

[name]Baby[/name] to be is a girl so…

Girl - [name]Ginger[/name] [name]Grace[/name] (after my mother)
If [name]Gigi[/name] had been a boy - [name]John[/name] [name]David[/name] (after my father)

I couldn’t imagine having only one child: I like up to four. And I wouldn’t be able to choose either. Maybe I’d like a girl a little, teensey bit more…

She would be:
[name]Lilia[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Grace[/name] nn [name]Lily[/name]
or
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Claire[/name]

And a boy would be:
[name]Henry[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Louis[/name]
or
[name]Charles[/name] [name]Edward[/name] [name]Julian[/name] nn [name]Charlie[/name]

I was pretty sure 11 years ago I only wanted one child.
Now I have two children and trying for a third.
I’ve always wanted a boy. Being the oldest of 5 girls probably has something to do with it. But I love my little girls, so it’s hard to chose a sex in this hypothetical situation.
So if I didn’t have any children and I was able to use names I loved with out any DH approval, I would chose…

Boy: [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Vega[/name]

Girl: [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Gray[/name]

Unisex: [name]Auden[/name] mn?

Of course you do realize that my names will probably change in a few weeks :wink:

My daughter is one of the most caring, nurturing beautiful individuals that I have ever met and I look ahead to my old age with confidence knowing that she will look after all my needs come hell or high water.

If I could really only have one (sigh), I would choose a boy. If Hubs had no say, he’d be [name]Henry[/name] [name]Alistair[/name] [name]Jake[/name].

If it was a girl it would be
[name]Alexandra[/name] [name]Alice[/name]
and a boy
[name]Finnian[/name] [name]Isaiah[/name]-[name]Luis[/name]