If you were to name me...

Okay, I’m in the process of renaming my self, so here is my final list of names. :smiley:

[name]Adriana[/name]
[name]Adria[/name]
[name]Aria[/name]
[name]Ariel[/name]
[name]Alena[/name]/[name]Alaina[/name]
[name]Keren[/name]/[name]Karin[/name]
[name]Alessandra[/name]
[name]Alexia[/name]
[name]Gabriela[/name]
[name]Natalie[/name]
[name]Melody[/name]

A rambling of my personality/traits:
Um, I’m the eldest child and only girl, I like to have some form of control over things, but I’m fine with handing over the reins to someone else if needed. I love kids, I’m interested in names, astrology, beauty, music, writing. I love Harry Potter, I’d probably be in Slytherin I think. I’m kind of cynical at times…it’s weird. I’m an optimist with everyone else’s life, but with my own I’m realist/ borderline pessimistic. I played soccer for 10 years and loved it. I adore all thing Italy. I definitely want to be successful, and I like working. I can procrastinate like all hell though. I’m an introvert when I first meet people and quiet, but once I get comfortable I’m outgoing and I won’t shut up. lol Um…I think way too much. I look forward to being married and a mother, but definitely want my freedom before hand. I’m spiritual, and interested in that sort of thing. I like cats. I tend to be very affectionate…maybe too much so. lol. I crave socialization, but I’m too hesitant about it.
I’m most definitely a complete paradox. A lot of things about me are contradictory.

Now please, NAME ME. :smiley: I’ve been at this for so long, I could really use some honest help. Thank you in advance.

I would say [name]Adriana[/name] fits you well. Good luck!

Thank you very much, I appreciate your help.

Hard to pick a name for you without knowing any of your personality traits etc. Would you feel comfortable telling us a few of your characteristics to help us figure out which name would suit you the best?

\Oh man. pfft. I’m horrible at describing myself, lol.

Um, I’m the eldest child and only girl, I like to have some form of control over things, but I’m fine with handing over the reins to someone else if needed. I love kids, I’m interested in names, astrology, beauty, music, writing. I love [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name], I’d probably be in Slytherin I think. I’m kind of cynical at times…it’s weird. I’m an optimist with everyone else’s life, but with my own I’m realist/ borderline pessimistic. I played soccer for 10 years and loved it. I adore all thing [name]Italy[/name]. I definitely want to be successful, and I like working. I can procrastinate like all hell though. I’m an introvert when I first meet people and quiet, but once I get comfortable I’m outgoing and I won’t shut up. lol Um…I think way too much. I look forward to being married and a mother, but definitely want my freedom before hand. I’m spiritual, and interested in that sort of thing. I like cats. I tend to be very affectionate…maybe too much so. lol. I crave socialization, but I’m too hesitant about it.
I’m most definitely a complete paradox. A lot of things about me are contradictory.

I hope this helps.

I think [name]Gabriela[/name] or [name]Adriana[/name] would fit you quite well.

If you do not mind sharing, what is the first name you were given at birth?

I love [name]Alessandra[/name], it’s a beautiful name, but I agree [name]Adriana[/name] is lovely and works too.

Ma.likah, prn [name]Mal[/name]-Leh-Kah

I like your original name but since you want to change it…

1 [name]Adriana[/name] - A familiar name that’s not too common. I think it fits your exotic look and complex personality.

2 [name]Alessandra[/name] - This Italian version of [name]Alexandra[/name] would be pretty too! I can also see you as an [name]Alexandria[/name] (like the Egyptian city).

3 [name]Ariel[/name] - Very much still a Disney character but has an exotic sound to it which suits you. Have you considered the French spelling of [name]Arielle[/name]?

I find the remaining names on your list lack the exotic “vibe” that I think best captures your look and personality. They’re either too dated ([name]Karen[/name]/[name]Karin[/name]), very trendy ([name]Aria[/name], [name]Alaina[/name]) or kind of bland ([name]Natalie[/name], [name]Melody[/name]). There are some variations your names or similar names that I think would work better for you. For example:

Instead of [name]Karen[/name]: [name]Kerensa[/name] (Cornish name that means “love”.
Instead of [name]Natalie[/name]: [name]Natalia[/name] or [name]Natasha[/name]
Instead of [name]Melody[/name]: [name]Melania[/name]
Instead of [name]Aria[/name]: [name]Ariadne[/name]
Instead of [name]Gabriela[/name]: [name]Graciela[/name]
Instead of [name]Alena[/name]/[name]Alaina[/name]: [name]Elena[/name] or [name]Helena[/name]

Based off your description I can see you as an [name]Adriana[/name] or an [name]Alessandra[/name] :slight_smile:

From your picture and the description of your personality I’d choose these from your list:

[name]Adria[/name]
[name]Alessandra[/name]
[name]Alexia[/name] - I like [name]Alexa[/name] better for you.
[name]Gabriela[/name]
[name]Natalie[/name] - What about [name]Natalia[/name]?

Thank you!

Funny enough, I had considered [name]Kerensa[/name], [name]Natalia[/name], and [name]Elena[/name] before. [name]How[/name] ever, I ruled them out for various reasons. [name]Natalia[/name] is re-workable though…

I’ve heard that I have Eygyptian like features, more so noticeable from other angles, so I’ll think about [name]Alexandria[/name]. I do like the name.
Thanks so much for your input.

With the description and the photo I’d say [name]Alessandra[/name] or [name]Adriana[/name]. [name]Hope[/name] that helps you!