I'll rename you using your UC or list! 😊

If you’re still doing this, I’d like a fem name please - I don’t have a UC right now, so if you want to go off my listography I’ll link that :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
https://listography.com/annasnames

I would love a feminine combo!

a little bit about me

i’m around 5’4-5’5 somewhere in that range! i’m quite sporty/athletic, i’m a soccer player, a swimmer and i do track. on the flipside, i’m also very into math and science, especially science. i love anything that has to do with biology or astronomy and would love to become a biochemist or astronomer one day! my favorite colors are emerald green and dark blue. i’m quite the extrovert as well and really love talking to new people! three other random things about me are that i have a twin brother, I play viola and can also speak french!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! I would love a fem or neutral combo ! these are so fun, thank you for doing this :)))

For me is okay any! No matter if UC or list

Some other names I like that are not in my U/C

Violetta
Aurelia
Eletta
Alida
Atena
Demetra
Editta
Emilia
Alice
Greta
Elissa
Eva
Olimpia
Clara
Eloisa
Flora
Beatrice
Mira
Ofelia
Jessica
Diana / Diane
Lavinia
Margot
Ottavia / Octavia
Olivia
Maxine
Josephine
Estelle
Rea
Fleur
Arabella
Evelina / Évelyne
Elisabeth
Rose / Rosa / Rosina
Athénaïs

Eliseo
Aurelio
Vittorio
Alessio
Matteo
Amaury
Alexandre / Alixandre
Octave / Ottavio
Ludovico
Edward
Leandro / Léandre
Antoine

(Generally many British Victorian boy names)
(Generally many French mythological or old fashioned, elegant names like
Ambreuil and Estève)

I would like a name of any gender! I don’t have a neutral list, so please do as you feel fit the best. Or mixed, maybe (masc + femm)

If you have the time, I’d love a fem name from my UC!

I would prefer neutral or fem names, please :slight_smile:

I love ballet, writing, creating languages, and winter. I’m planning on getting a major in humanities and becoming a foster mother for teens at some point in my life. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite color is lemon yellow and I am obsessed with Scandinavia. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite books are Between Shades of [name_u]Grey[/name_u], The Book Thief, and Watch Over Me. I hope that’s enough! And thank you for doing this!

(sorry it took me a bit to get back to these, I’ve had a lot going on!)

@may.rose [name_u]Fern[/name_u] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] or [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]!
using similar names, maybe [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u], [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f], or [name_f]Gretel[/name_f] [name_u]Peace[/name_u]!

@snowmaiden your listography is beautiful!!
I’d choose [name_f]Lettie[/name_f] [name_f]Maude[/name_f], [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Beloved[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] “Nell”, [name_f]Ruthie[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f], [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_u]Carol[/name_u], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] Gentle, or [name_f]Luella[/name_f] Sweetness “Lucy”!
using similar names (sorry if I accidentally use one already on your list :sweat_smile:), [name_f]Beth[/name_f] [name_f]Snowdrop[/name_f], [name_f]Enid[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u], [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] [name_u]Hyacinth[/name_u], [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Dream[/name_u], [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Darling[/name_f], [name_f]Winry[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f], [name_f]Posie[/name_f] [name_f]Moira[/name_f], or [name_u]Gilly[/name_u] Fauna!! (Gilly with a hard G!)

@SparkleNinja18 I love your style of naming - it’s so fun! my first thought was [name_f]Adora[/name_f], but perhaps that’s too on the nose :sweat_smile:
I’d rename you [name_f]Iskra[/name_f] [name_f]Vyolet[/name_f], [name_u]Story[/name_u] [name_f]Siena[/name_f], Pipra [name_f]Lively[/name_f], or [name_u]Fable[/name_u] [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f]!
using similar names, maybe [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u], [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f], [name_f]Alyx[/name_f] [name_u]Ember[/name_u], Costia [name_u]Brave[/name_u], Magna Lunara, [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u], [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] [name_f]Zelda[/name_f], or [name_u]Scout[/name_u] [name_f]Serafina[/name_f]!

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Feeling inspired by these in particular. Thank you for all these glorious new ideas combos! Gentle as a middle name is bliss. :heart_eyes: