I'm looking for 'El-' names.

I’m looking for names that have similar looks, sounds and feels to these:

[name_f]Eliana[/name_f], Eliara, Elyra, Eleya, [name_f]Elora[/name_f],

Also how would you spell names that sound like [name_f]Elle[/name_f]-see-ah or [name_f]Ell[/name_f]-ah-ris

Thank you.

[name_f]Elysia[/name_f]
[name_f]Elena[/name_f]
[name_f]Elle[/name_f]/[name_f]Ella[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliska[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliora[/name_f]
[name_f]Elara[/name_f]
[name_f]Elowen[/name_f]
[name_f]Eluned[/name_f]
[name_f]Elspeth[/name_f]
Elyka

I am not sure: [name_f]Elsia[/name_f] and Elaris?

My first thought was [name_f]Elara[/name_f]. As for spelling, I think [name_f]Elsia[/name_f] and Elarys?

[name_f]Eliora[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Elisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Elana[/name_f]

Elsinore
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f]
[name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_u]Ellery[/name_u]
[name_u]Eloise[/name_u]
[name_f]Elaine[/name_f]
[name_f]Elissa[/name_f]
[name_f]Elektra[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanora[/name_f]
[name_f]Elsa[/name_f]
[name_f]Elica[/name_f]
[name_f]Elide[/name_f]
[name_f]Elizabelle[/name_f]
Elizabette

Thoughts on Ellarie? (said like [name_f]Eleri[/name_f] or [name_u]Ellery[/name_u] - but we want to use either ‘[name_f]Ella[/name_f]’ or ‘[name_f]Aria[/name_f]’ to be a possible nicknames).

I think Ellarie sounds nice but looks made up. [name_m]Ellary[/name_m] might be a bit better. You could probably call [name_u]Ellery[/name_u] [name_f]Aria[/name_f] though.

I swear you wrote this post for me cause I’ve been thinking of making a similar post lol I’ve been super attracted to Elyra and Eliara lately but not quite sure if they’re the fit I want.

I’m not sure I have any new suggestions that haven’t been shared already, but as for spelling out Elle-see-ah or Ell-ah-ris, I’d go Elsia and Elarys or Elaris

And also I’d go with Ellaria vs Ellarie since it’s clearer for the nn options (plus Ellery/ Ellarie reminds me of celery)

For the spellings you asked about, I would go with [name_f]Elsia[/name_f] and [name_f]Ella[/name_f]-[name_u]Reese[/name_u]? (unless it is meant to be RISS, In which case… not sure).

[name_f]Elaina[/name_f]
[name_f]Elin[/name_f]
[name_f]Elina[/name_f]
[name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]/[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Elise[/name_f]/[name_f]Elyse[/name_f]/[name_f]Elisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Ellen[/name_f]
[name_f]Ellie[/name_f]
[name_u]Ellis[/name_u]/[name_u]Ellison[/name_u]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f]
[name_f]Elora[/name_f]
[name_f]Elsa[/name_f]
[name_f]Elsie[/name_f]
[name_f]Elvira[/name_f]

I’m partial to [name_f]Eloisa[/name_f]! Pron. [name_f]EL[/name_f]-o-ee-sah (soft s), that’s what I named my daughter, with [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] for short.