I'm still struggling..

You’re probably sick of me posting the same names but I’m still struggling with the boy names. Pretty much all my girl names I love so maybe u could give me some more suggestions that would go with my girls and you’ll be able to get an idea of what style of names I like. These aren’t all my names but my top favorites.
[name]Allegra[/name]
[name]Georgiana[/name]
[name]Seraphina[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Helena[/name]
[name]Delilah[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Sophia[/name] (it’s very popular but I still love it)
[name]Keturah[/name]
These are some of the boy names I’m loving right now…
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Declan[/name]
[name]Tristan[/name]
[name]Elijah[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]

[name]Allegra[/name] is my favorite name right now…what names do you see being [name]Allegra[/name]'s siblings? If you don’t think none of the names I like would work…what other names can you see working? Thanks

From the boys names you mentioned, I think [name]Allegra[/name] and [name]Milo[/name], [name]Allegra[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name], and [name]Allegra[/name] and [name]Sebastian[/name] would all make fabulous sibsets! Here are some other names I also think would go nicely with [name]Allegra[/name] (which is beautiful, by the way :wink:

[name]Julius[/name]
[name]James[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Max[/name]
[name]Magnus[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Dominic[/name]
[name]Lucas[/name]
[name]Thaddeus[/name] (ooh I really like this! [name]Allegra[/name] and [name]Thad[/name] is super cute!)
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Curtis[/name] (while this name may seem old fashioned, I met a little [name]Curtis[/name] the other day - I believe he was three - and he was adorable! The name totally fit him, and he made it seem young and fashionable)
[name]Elliot[/name]
Myrick/Merrick
[name]Marek[/name]

Good luck!

• [name]Sydnee[/name]

I’m not a huge fan of [name]Tristan[/name], but otherwise I love all your boys names. Maybe, you’ll like some of my favorites?

[name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Weston[/name]
[name]Dawson[/name]
[name]Beckett[/name]
[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]August[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Finnian[/name]
[name]Asher[/name]