Imagine the user card

I tried to revive a thread like this to no avail.
It’s like rate that user card but for each individual name in the previous posters user card you write your associations/the imagery you get from the name/what kind of person you picture, etc.

1 Like

Draco [name_m]Adonis[/name_m]- a scarlet dragon. The combo gives me very scarlet and emerald green vibes.
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_f]Emerald[/name_f]- [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] has always seemed like a pirate name to me (in a good way!) and [name_f]Emerald[/name_f] means I see a very bejeweled pirate with a short, dark beard.
[name_u]Salem[/name_u] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] (so happy to see [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]!)- Western cowboy with blonde hair and an shy smile. That is, a gruff exterior with a softie inside.
[name_u]Paris[/name_u] [name_m]Kazimir[/name_m]- a black bear wearing gold armor. ([name_m]Gold[/name_m] from [name_u]Paris[/name_u], black bear from [name_m]Kazimir[/name_m].)
[name_u]Killian[/name_u] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]- a protagonist name if I ever heard one! I picture a dark-haired hero with a background of flames (obviously from [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]), looking serene and powerful.
[name_u]Raven[/name_u] [name_m]Osiris[/name_m]- very black and dark blue vibes! A sorcerer with black and dark blue roves.
[name_m]Enoch[/name_m] [name_m]Ransom[/name_m]- a cliff. I picture a cliff with an angry sea below.

Lucretia [name_u]Blair[/name_u]- a large woman with very dark hair and very dark lipstick stirring a pot of soup.
[name_f]Callisto[/name_f] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]- a skinny teenage girl with dark hair and a mischievous smile.
[name_f]Calliope[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f]- a moon with a dark background and a lot of rain.
[name_f]Pandora[/name_f] [name_f]Selene[/name_f]- an [name_f]Athena[/name_f] Parthenos-style golden statue. With a lot of silver in the background.
[name_f]Octavia[/name_f] [name_u]Reign[/name_u]- an intense-looking woman in a suit with a clipboard, black fingernails, and cat-eye glasses.
[name_u]Phaedra[/name_u] [name_u]Storm[/name_u]- a cheeky, blonde girl with a bright smile and brighter eyes.
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Mystique[/name_f]- a calm seascape with a lot of driftwood. An inordinate amount of driftwood.
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Astoria[/name_f]- a tall, grey brick wall with a starry night behind it.
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f]- a teapot with pink flowers and green vines on it.

1 Like

𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕠 𝕃𝕒𝕫𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕀 ℂ𝕣𝕠𝕀𝕀- I love [name_m]Draco[/name_m]!! I picture a studious boy who is quiet and dedicated. He’s wearing an emerald green sweater and reading a book curled up in a chair by a fireplace at night. (This name is gorgeous!)

𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕒 β„™π•šπ•‘π•–π•£ π”Έπ••π•–π•π•’π•šπ••π•– - large pirate ships, bright colors and music abound

β„™π•™π•šπ•π•šπ•‘π•‘π•’ π”Έπ•£π•šπ•’π••π•Ÿπ•– π•ƒπ•šπ•π•’π•”- running barefoot through grass in a large billowing dress

π•ƒπ•šπ•–π•€π•–π• π•„π•’π••π•–π•π•šπ•–π•— β„™π•–π•Ÿπ•£π• π•€π•– - a cute cottage with picnics in the front yard and an old [name_f]English[/name_f] sheepdog

π”»π•’π•™π•π•šπ•’ β„‚π• π•£π•šπ•’π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£ π”Έπ•¦π•˜π•¦π•€π•₯ - baking, large flower gardens, handmade stepping stones

π•€π•Ÿπ••π•šπ•’π•Ÿπ•’ ℍ𝕒𝕨π•₯π•™π• π•£π•Ÿπ•– π•Žπ•šπ•π••π•– - [name_u]Adventure[/name_u], caves, jungles, books, and treasure

π”Έπ•žπ•“π•£π• π•€π•– 𝕃π•ͺπ•€π•’π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£- I love this name! I picture a young warlock who has an owl familiar and loves to spend time in nature.

β„‚π•’π•€π•€π•šπ•’π•Ÿ β„π• π•˜π•–π•£- I picture a white rabbit and overgrown forest, sort of like [name_f]Alice[/name_f] in Wonderland

β„‚π•™π•£π•šπ•€π•₯𝕠𝕑𝕙𝕖𝕣 ℍ𝕒π•ͺ𝕖𝕀- fast cars, baseball caps, bruised knees and dirt under fingernails (in a good way)

π”½π•šπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π•˜π•’π•Ÿ π•Šπ•–π•₯𝕙- Sailboats, kites, birds and sea glass

π”½π•£π•–π••π•–π•£π•šπ•”π•œ β„π• π•Ÿπ•’π•Ÿ- I picture magnifying glasses, extravagant fireplaces, and stars at night.

β„π•’π•£π•£π•šπ•€π• π•Ÿ π”½π•–π•π•šπ•©- Museums when there’s no one there, beautiful old church architecture

π•π•’π•žπ•–π•€ 𝕃𝕒𝕫𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕀- I picture a boy who loves to walk the beach at night by himself.

π•π•–π••π•šπ••π•šπ•’π•™ π”Ύπ•£π•–π•˜π• π•£- a cool cowboy who loves taking his horse swimming

𝕃𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕖π•₯π•₯ β„π•¦π•˜π• - very influenced by the movie but i see trains and clock gears

β„π•–π•žπ•¦π•€ 𝔽𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕒π•ͺ- beautiful! I picture a moon with light clouds around it, over a field filled with wildflowers and fireflies

β„π• π•“π•šπ•Ÿπ•€π• π•Ÿ π•Žπ•’π•ͺπ•Ÿπ•–- I picture a man in a suit with a fedora and a briefcase walking quickly through a busy city

π•Šπ•–π•“π•’π•€π•₯π•šπ•’π•Ÿ β„π• π•žπ•–π• - this name is so romantic. I picture two lovers standing atop a cliff at night as waves crash against the rocks below and their hair gets blown by the wind.

π•Šπ•ͺ𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕣 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕔π•ͺ- [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] the cat playing [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_u]Jackson[/name_u]

𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕦𝕀 ℂ𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕝𝕖π•ͺ- [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u] feels very royal to me. Crowley makes me think of the Supernatural character who is the king of Hell so it definitely works

π”Έπ•£π•šπ•’π••π•Ÿπ•– 𝕃𝕒π•ͺ𝕝𝕒- a spider [name_f]Queen[/name_f]. Like [name_u]Billie[/name_u] [name_f]Eilish[/name_f]’s you should see me in a crown music video

β„‚π•–π•”π•šπ•π•ͺ β„π•™π•šπ•’π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ• π•Ÿ- [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] makes me think of [name_f]Sicily[/name_f] in [name_f]Italy[/name_f] so I kinda think of [name_f]Rihanna[/name_f] performing in [name_f]Italy[/name_f]

𝔽𝕣𝕖π•ͺ𝕒 π•Žπ•šπ•π••π•–π•£π• π•€π•–- a Viking axe overgrown by wild roses leaning against an old stone castle that is slowly falling apart

π•ƒπ•šπ•π•’π•” π•Šπ•’π•‘π•™π•šπ•£π•’- I think of a light purple dragon as [name_f]Saphira[/name_f] reminds me of the dragon from Eragon

β„π• π•žπ•šπ•π•π•ͺ β„‚π•’π••π•–π•Ÿπ•”π•–- [name_u]Romilly[/name_u] reminds me of Romulans from [name_f]Star[/name_f] Trek and [name_u]Cadence[/name_u] reminds me of drum line cadences so I picture futuristic space music, in a good way

Adelaide Victoria- a girl who travels a lot, a tomboy who wants to see the world

Calliope Wednesday- a rainy day or a cottage with lots of sunflowers

Octavia Reign- horses or a horserider

Cordelia Selene- a princess who leads a glamorous lifestyle in a castle

Audrey Mystique- A night galaxy-coloured sky, with lots of stars

Astoria Bellefire- A conservatory, with overgrown plants

Pandora Lavender- A burbling, rushing river with jagged, mossy rocks

Adrian Arkham- A cathederal, with stained glass windows and graceful cherubs and madonnas gracing every corner

Enoch Ransom- a mysterious seascape, with a lighthouse, driftwood and a tattered map

Draco Adonis- like the previous poster, a dragon, red and green in colour

Ambrose Raven- Witchy, dark and stormy vibes!

Paris Kazimir- some kind of animal or a hunter with bow and arrows

Bellamy Dean- the beach or the sea, or some kind of body of water

Theodore Apollo- fire, planets or space

Romeo Zadok- something pastoral, like a meadow with lots of sheep

1 Like