Indian baby boy name

[name_f]My[/name_f] husband is [name_f]Indian[/name_f] and this is a very special name for us, although it’s not something familiar to the typical [name_f]English[/name_f] speaker, we adore it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

Welcoming Bramesh “Bram” [name_u]Valen[/name_u]. Pronounced Bram-esh. [name_m]Little[/name_m] brother for [name_m]Kalyan[/name_m] “Kal” [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]. We came across the name Valin very recently from a family I follow on Instagram, but we changed to the Latin spelling of [name_u]Valen[/name_u] because of the meaning “strong and healthy” and also because [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] is also Latin.

53 Likes

Congratulations!!! I absolutely adore [name_m]Bram[/name_m]- and what a handsome full name!

1 Like

congratulations!! bramesh valen is lovely, and kal and bram make the sweetest set of brothers. :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Oh, that’s a lovely name! Congratulations!

1 Like

Huge congratulations!!

Wishing you all the best with your latest addition :two_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations!! :blue_heart:
Both your boys have wonderful names!!

1 Like

Bramesh [name_u]Valen[/name_u] is so fun! Congratulations

1 Like

Great set of names, both of them! Congrats on the arrival of Bramesh!

1 Like

I think its perfect!! Im familiar with the name Rajesh so Bramesh was so easy to say!

Oh that’s great. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband and some of his family have names ending in “esh”, so that’s why we wanted to choose another name ending in esh. Thank you!

1 Like

Congratulations! What a lovely name and sibset :blue_heart:

1 Like

What a handsome name! I love his brother’s name, too.

1 Like

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name!

1 Like

So handsome! Congrats

1 Like

There are so many beautiful [name_f]Indian[/name_f] names. Good for you. :heart:

1 Like