Indigo Olive or Olive Indigo?

See the results of this poll: Olive Indigo or Indigo Olive?

Respondents: 42 (This poll is closed)

• Olive Indigo : 23 (55%)
  • Indigo Olive: 19 (45%)

I really like them both. [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] has a nicer flow, but I really can’t pick which name I like better. I think that [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] is a bit more unique, which is a good thing in my opinion. I don’t love [name_f]Indie[/name_f], but I do love Idgie. And I really really love [name_f]Livy[/name_f] as a nn for [name_f]Olive[/name_f].

I’m not sure about having 2 colours together… I love [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] and find it really upbeat and with nice nicknames. I’ve come across GoGo which is gorgeous. [name_f]Olive[/name_f] seems dowdy to me.

[name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] has the better flow in my opinion, so it got my vote. I do enjoy [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] ‘[name_f]Indie[/name_f]’ up front, though.

Honestly, my first thoughts was ‘two colours’ upon seeing your title, which while not really a bad thing, was my initial association. Something to be aware of, I suppose.

[name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_f]Olive[/name_f] has exceptional flow.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u], so interesting. I don’t like [name_f]Olive[/name_f], so my vote would be to stick it in the middle.

[name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_f]Olive[/name_f] is fantastic

I prefer [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u]. Although I do love nn [name_f]Indie[/name_f]!

[name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u]. [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_f]Olive[/name_f] sounds makes me think indigo is the adjective describing the olive (an indigo colored olive).

[name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_f]Olive[/name_f]!

I met a pretty woman named [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] recently. She was reserved and sweet, and she was a business major. It ages well and it sounds fine in real life, despite what some may think,

I think [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] flows best. I’m also in agreement with pp, that when switched [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_f]Olive[/name_f] sounds like you are describing an indigo coloured olive.

[name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_f]Olive[/name_f], hands down.