Indigo's brother has arrived!

Last week I was induced and gave birth to Geddy [name_m]Ronin[/name_m]. 37 weeks gestation, 6 lbs 4 oz and 18 inches long. He spent a day in the NICU under the lights for newborn jaundice but we are now home and doing well. [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] has a big brother superhero cape and has been running around in it for days. He’s excited that Geddy is out of mommy’s tummy.

Geddy is after my husband’s favorite musician, Geddy [name_u]Lee[/name_u]. DH also came up with [name_m]Ronin[/name_m] which he likes for the “samurai with no master” meaning. I also like [name_m]Ronin[/name_m] as a fall back name in case Geddy doesn’t like his first name especially since it is at a level of popularity in the US where it will be familiar but not super common to Geddy’s generation.

Congratulations! [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] and Geddy make a perfect sibset.

Congratulations! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world, baby Geddy! He has a very interesting name. So unique! I love the meaning behind it.
I wish you the best!

Congratulations! Geddy [name_m]Ronin[/name_m] is lovely and unique and fits so well with [name_u]Indigo[/name_u]!!

Congratulations. [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world Geddy. I love all the meaning behind his name and it is such a good fit with [name_u]Indigo[/name_u].

Congrats! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! Geddy [name_m]Ronin[/name_m] is such a handsome name :slight_smile:

I’ve never come across Geddy before (and that doesn’t happen often!) Your boys make a very cool pairing. Many congratulations!

[name_u]Indigo[/name_u] and Geddy are so cool and adorable together!
Congratulations!!

Congratulations!! I love [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] and Geddy together and it sounds like you’re all doing well. I’m so happy for you!