Inspiration or vote on these please!

I am leaning towards [name_m]Henry[/name_m]- I have wanted a little [name_m]Henry[/name_m] for years, but it’s now just okay to me. I’m not sure it’s daddy’s first choice, but he will go along with it. I’m due in 4 weeks. Other names I have on the list are [name_m]Leo[/name_m] (just not a fan of many longer variations: [name_m]Leopold[/name_m], [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m], etc…), [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u], and recently added- [name_u]Finn[/name_u] (Finneus?). Sisters are [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f], so something more classic/old fashioned tends to be my style. Would love input. Thank you!!!

With [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f], I would rate your names in this order.

1 [name_m]Henry[/name_m] - classic and timeless
2 [name_m]Leo[/name_m] - [name_m]Leo[/name_m] IS a full name so you don’t need a longer version :slight_smile:
3 [name_u]Finn[/name_u] - [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] nn [name_u]Finn[/name_u] would be nice too
3 [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] - shares an initial with [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] and I’m just not feeling it with your girls

I love [name_m]Henry[/name_m] with your daughters’ names. I’ve always loved [name_m]Henry[/name_m] & [name_f]Nora[/name_f] together for some reason, just sounds so right! I also love your other 3 names: [name_m]Leo[/name_m] is fine on its own - def #2 choice. I have the same problem with [name_u]Finn[/name_u] that some ppl have with [name_m]Leo[/name_m]–even though it’s a full name on its own, it feels too nickname-y to me. So I prefer [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]. However, [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] and [name_u]Finn[/name_u]/[name_u]Flynn[/name_u] feel a bit less classic than [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] & [name_f]Nora[/name_f], so I would stick with [name_m]Henry[/name_m] or [name_m]Leo[/name_m]. :slight_smile:

I’d rate them in the same order as [name_u]Mischa[/name_u]

[name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]! Think it’s perfect with [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f]. [name_m]Leo[/name_m] would also be nice but I like [name_m]Henry[/name_m] better.
[name_u]Finn[/name_u] and [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] seem more on the trendy side vs classic.

[name_u]Finn[/name_u], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_f]Nora[/name_f], [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] and [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] are “yupster” names.

Here are the yupster names I think would be the best fit …

[name_f]Sophia[/name_f], [name_f]Nora[/name_f] and:

[name_m]Dominic[/name_m], [name_m]Frederick[/name_m], [name_m]Harrison[/name_m], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_m]Hugh[/name_m], [name_m]Julian[/name_m], [name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_m]Quentin[/name_m], [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]