Instead of a Girl we got a Boy and have no name. HELP

So we thought we were having a girl and turns out we were wrong. Went to the hospital with only a girls name so now our baby boy has no name. [name]Baby[/name] boy #5 will be joining brothers [name]Aidan[/name], [name]Rowan[/name], [name]Declan[/name] & Krew. Right now the only names we really like are:
[name]Cassius[/name] ([name]Cash[/name])
[name]Dax[/name]
Hartford
Which do you think pairs well with our others or do you have any other suggestions, want something similar to krew that does not end in “N” since crew does not end in “N”. Thx for your help. Last name is [name]Brown[/name].

So we thought we were having a girl and turns out we were wrong. Went to the hospital with only a girls name so now our baby boy has no name. [name]Baby[/name] boy #5 will be joining brothers [name]Aidan[/name], [name]Rowan[/name], [name]Declan[/name] & Krew. Right now the only names we really like are:
[name]Cassius[/name] ([name]Cash[/name])
[name]Dax[/name]
Hartford
Which do you think pairs well with our others or do you have any other suggestions, want something similar to krew that does not end in “N” since crew does not end in “N”. Thx for your help. Last name is [name]Brown[/name].

[name]Aidan[/name], [name]Rowan[/name], [name]Declan[/name]
and
Krew and

[name]Brock[/name]
[name]Jacoby[/name]
[name]Blake[/name]
[name]Paxton[/name] nn [name]Pax[/name] or just [name]Pax[/name]
[name]Mason[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name] nn [name]Dash[/name]
[name]Rhys[/name]
[name]Scott[/name]
[name]Lachlan[/name] nn [name]Lockie[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]

All the best let us know what you decide!

OOPS!!

I like [name]Cassius[/name] [name]Brown[/name]. It’s got a faintly wild west sound about it, but still very urban and cool.

Of those three I like [name]Cassius[/name] the best (you can call him [name]Cash[/name] if you want.) [name]How[/name] about:

[name]Wyatt[/name]
[name]Brant[/name]
[name]Emmett[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Zane[/name]

GL!
T

I love [name]Cassius[/name]! Great choice. Five boys, whew. Good luck!

5 boys, good luck! Someone suggested [name]Lachlan[/name]…I know someone who named their son [name]Lochlan[/name] and they called him [name]Loki[/name] (low-key)…it’s really cute, but ends with an N. [name]Cassius[/name] is cute and not very popular…I don’t think! It is hard to think of a name that doesn’t end with an N…those are the only names I can think of right now! I hope you guys have thought of a name for your little guy :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Shannon[/name]! I have been wondering if you had your baby! I can’t believe it was a boy- I felt so invested in your girl name decision-making! Can I ask what girl name was your final choice?

I like [name]Cassius[/name] the best!