Introducing Julia "Lia" Mary Lorraine Stanford

[name]Julia[/name] [name]Mary[/name] [name]Lorraine[/name] [name]Stanford[/name], aka “[name]Lia[/name]” was born at 6:30 p.m. on [name]Tuesday[/name] [name]January[/name] 12, 2010. [name]Lia[/name] is named after her great-grandmother [name]Julia[/name] who passed away suddenly on Dec. 30, 2009 and her grandmothers [name]Mary[/name] and [name]Lorraine[/name]. We’ve been calling her [name]Lia[/name] and the name seems to suit her!

Thanks Nameberries for lots of good advice during the naming process.

[name]Kerri[/name]

Big congratulations on baby [name]Lia[/name]!

[name]Julia[/name] [name]Mary[/name] [name]Lorraine[/name] sounds lovely and elegant, and I think having the family connection will be very meaningful for her. Beautiful choices!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, mom!

Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl, you have chosen a beautiful name, and sympathy to you on the loss of her great grandmother.

congratulations! beautiful name and best of luck

Congratulations, [name]Kerri[/name]! I absolutely love the name you chose, and I’m so sorry to hear about [name]Julia[/name]'s great-grandma passing away.
:frowning: I hope you’re doing well!

Take care!

Beautiful name-congratulations!!!

Congratulations! [name]Julia[/name] is one of my favorite names ever!!

Congratulations!

I adore [name]Julia[/name] and love the family connection. I also love that she has two middle names. I adore the tradition Royals about having more than one middle name.

aww it flows so well! congrats and good luck :slight_smile: