Introducing Xanthe Jane

Yesterday we welcomed [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] into our family, a baby sister for [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f].

[name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] because we love the sound of it, [name_f]Jane[/name_f] because it ties in with our family on both sides. Both our mothers names begin with J, as does my husband’s and his brother. There are grandmothers a few generations back on our family trees that cover family from [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]Zealand[/name_u], [name_m]Wales[/name_m] & [name_u]Ireland[/name_u] that all had the name Sarah-Jane so we thought using the [name_f]Jane[/name_f] part referenced both sides of our families. Once we announced the name my mum told us it was the middle name they had picked out for my brother if he’d been a girl and my MIL told us it was the name they would have used if they had had a daughter so some very happy grandparents on both sides :joy:

47 Likes

[name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] is super cool and it’s perfect with [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]. Congrats!

1 Like

so cool! i love xanthe with eleanor, congrats :))

1 Like

Congratulations! She has a beautiful name!

1 Like

Congratulations!! What a perfect name, both lovely options :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats on your newest addition! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]Love[/name_u] that name! Especially the middle name, [name_f]Jane[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

A wonderful choice! So cool :blush:

1 Like

Congratulations!! It is so sweet how perfect her middle name ended up being for both sides of the family.

1 Like

Congratulations!

I absolutely love [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] :dove:

1 Like

Love this name! And as someone with the middle name Jayne, i think it’s a great choice :joy: congratulations :two_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is a lovely name

1 Like

How gorgeous!! Congratulations!!

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

congratulations! welcome to the world, xanthe

1 Like

Congratulations! What a lovely name.

1 Like

what an amazing name! congratulations on your little girl. :orange_heart:

1 Like

congratulations, i love seeing [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] used!

1 Like

Oh I love [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] :yellow_heart: Congratulations!

1 Like