Introducing

The arrival of [name_u]Marlo[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]! He waited 40 weeks but then made a very quick exit, just making it to the hospital.
Big sister [name_f]Olive[/name_f] is very proud of her baby brother [name_u]Marlo[/name_u] :heart::blue_heart:

It took us a few days to settle on his name - we have found boy names so hard to agree on. We quickly vetoed [name_m]Chester[/name_m] and [name_u]Ari[/name_u] from our list which left us choosing between [name_u]Dustin[/name_u] and [name_u]Marlo[/name_u] for a few days. His character seemed more fitting to the softer [name_u]Marlo[/name_u].
[name_u]Gray[/name_u] is a name we both love and a subtle honour to both sides of our family (last names [name_u]Grey[/name_u] and [name_m]Graham[/name_m]).

Thank you everyone that commented/voted on my posts, it has been Rollercoaster :slight_smile:

60 Likes

Congratulations! He has a wonderful name!!

1 Like

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congrats! I love his name :yellow_heart::bouquet:!

1 Like

Congratulations! I love his name!

1 Like

Congrats!! [name_u]Marlo[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] is stunning :heart:

1 Like

congratulations!! i love his name :relaxed:

1 Like

Congratulations!! What an adorable name :see_no_evil: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Congratulations! Such a handsome name!!

1 Like

congratulations!

1 Like

Wow, [name_u]Marlo[/name_u] is a big surprise but I love it! I get Old Hollywood [name_m]Marlon[/name_m] [name_m]Brando[/name_m] vibes, very cool. Congratulations :confetti_ball:

1 Like

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name! [name_u]Marlo[/name_u] goes perfectly with [name_f]Olive[/name_f]! Congratulations!

1 Like

Marlo is such a cool and unexpected choice. It goes perfectly with [name_f]Olive[/name_f]. Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! His name is wonderful!

1 Like

Congratulations! I love the name you chose

1 Like

Marlo [name_u]Gray[/name_u] is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations :heart::heart:

1 Like

Congratulations :partying_face::partying_face:

Such a lovely name always been a fan of [name_u]Marlo[/name_u] the name has a great sound really lovely name sounds great with [name_u]Gray[/name_u]

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]Marlo[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] is adorable!

1 Like

Beautiful! :grin:

1 Like

Congratulations! I love the name [name_u]Marlo[/name_u]/w/e and think [name_u]Marlo[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] is fantastic!

1 Like