Introduction!

Hi everybody! [name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_f]Michelle[/name_f], and I am currently pregnant with triplets :slight_smile: I am so excited to receive some advice from everything to the names to the kids themselves A little about me:
I am 28 years old, and me and my husband celebrated our two year anniversary on [name_u]August[/name_u] 22nd :heart: I have worked as a kindergarten teacher for a few years now, and I absolutely love teaching, (just not remote, LOL). Looking forward to joining you all.

• Michelle
3 Likes

Welcome, [name_f]Michelle[/name_f]! Triplets sounds like a handful, good luck to you and your husband :slightly_smiling_face:.

Hey [name_f]Michelle[/name_f] welcome to nameberry! Congratulations to you & your husband triplets sounds like a handful wishing you all the best.

I’m 26 and expecting my first baby. I live in [name_f]England[/name_f] and work as a domestic abuse support worker so help people in my community going through domestic abuse. I work from a refuge for victims of domestic abuse. I have been an name nerd for years and berries are so lovely so you’ll definitely get help with naming your little ones. I’m going to be a single mum after my long term partner ended our relationship it’s all been a lot but I’m excited to become a mum and the berries have definitely helped with their kindness & positivity.

Good luck :purple_heart:

Hi [name_f]Michelle[/name_f], Congratulations on to you and your husband on your triplets, [name_f]Happy[/name_f] 2nd anniversary too :relaxed:

I’m [name_f]Katie[/name_f], I’m 16 and I’m pregnant with my first baby. I’m in high school still, just about to start my junior year actually. I have only recently joined Nameberry, but I have found it really helpful and I feel a lot less alone.
I’m finding it so hard to name just one baby, I cannot imagine needing to name three babies at once. Everyone here is so helpful and supportive with finding names and pregnancy in general really.

Congratulations again :white_heart:

Nice to meet you, [name_f]Katie[/name_f]! Wow, having a baby at your age will be tough but certainly rewarding, I bet. Good luck to you, I remember when my cousin got pregnant at seventeen. Now, her son is almost eight and she couldn’t imagine her life without him. Keep in touch

-[name_f]Michelle[/name_f]

1 Like

Hi [name_f]Tori[/name_f]! Good luck to you with your baby :heart: It’s a shame your partner broke it off, but maybe it was for the best. Your job is so noble, thank you so much for what you do. Keep in touch

It’s honestly so terrifying, I’m going to be a single mom too. But, I’m really excited too. I have always wanted to be a mom, I just never planned on it being by myself at 16.
I can imagine having triplets will be similar, tough but really rewarding. I could never imagine having triplets myself, but I guess it isn’t something that you think about until you are actually pregnant with triplets. I bet that it was quite a shock.
Good luck :white_heart:

September 1st is the date that I have my planned c section. That will be thirty six weeks. I agree, it is strange how many triplets there are in Nameberry, seeing as I have only ever met one set of triplets. Hm. Well, keep in touch!

1 Like

I knew multiples ran in the family, but it was still shocking. Who wouldn’t be shocked!? Best of luck to you, girly❤️

1 Like

And congratulations to you on your [name_u]December[/name_u] baby❤️ [name_f]Do[/name_f] you know the gender?

1 Like

Ha! I know that feeling of middle name confusion.

1 Like

I am doing a similar thing. I know the gender of my baby, but I haven’t told my friends or family (not that there are many to tell).
I’m not with you on names though, I am so stuck on choosing a name for my baby. I’m due 2 days after you, on [name_u]December[/name_u] 25th.

1 Like

([name_m]Just[/name_m] realized I miscalculated the weeks. It’s thirty four. This is why I teach kindergarten. lol).

Welcome to Nameberry!

Triplets will certainly be a challenge. I’m pregnant with twins, I already have two sons who are 5 years old and almost 11 months old. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you have any idea about the names you want to give your triplets?

I can’t imagine being pregnant with triplets, I’m nervous enough over my one! Due [name_u]January[/name_u] with my first, and trying to work out just how much we need to clear out of our small flat before baby arrives. Were hoping to move to a house before we had a kid but a variety of circumstances (a lot of it pandemic-related) means we can’t. Still aiming for that move next year though!

Yes, I do! I am having two girls and one boy, and their names will be [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Kristin[/name_f], [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], and [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] [name_m]Greene[/name_m]. They will be here extremely soon, as I have a planned c section on [name_f]September[/name_f] 1st, which will be the [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f] of my thirty fourth week. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you have names for your twins?

I’d definitely say that triplets have not been easy so far, and will likely be even less easy after birth. Of course triplets called for a move from us, too. Luckily we were able to move in early [name_u]March[/name_u] from a two bedroom one bathroom home that would have snapped with triplets, lol. Keep in touch

I like the names you’ve chosen, especially [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] twins, both boys, will be named [name_m]Leonid[/name_m] and [name_m]Nikias[/name_m]. They’re due in [name_u]January[/name_u], so still time to change my mind, but I’m pretty sure I’ll stick with these names. I’m not sure about the middle names though.
[name_f]September[/name_f] 1st is very soon… Best of luck!

I love your names!! [name_f]September[/name_f] 1st IS very soon and I am very excited. I actually discovered the name [name_f]Freya[/name_f] on nameberry, and I just recently began an account to get things like advice and such. Keep in touch

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] [name_f]Michelle[/name_f]

Thank you honestly my partner ended our relationship very abruptly so it’s all been a shock really and we’re now not speaking but I suppose you just got to make the most of what you’ve been given and it’s exciting to think that come [name_f]February[/name_f] I will be a mum :purple_heart:

[name_m]Ah[/name_m] I love my job but honestly working with little ones all day must be so rewarding and give you lots of name inspiration!

Good luck with your babies and absolutely adore there names! I’m thinking you’ll be getting your c section today if everything goes to plan so I hope everyone is safe & well :tada:

1 Like